TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have joined and will be walking in the MSWalk to help others. we have lost a family member in April of 2004 that was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and it's been very hard for my family to know that the people we loved had this no cure disease. Please help my cousin Sean to contribute in his lost of his Father James C Sullivan, Jr.

Make a donation online! Send in a check! There are so many ways to make a difference in the fight against MS, and it all begins right here.

This thread has been posted to you in favor of your support.

Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS. That's why I registered for the Boston MS LifeLines MS Walk and that's why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

Eighty-five percent of the proceeds from the walk provide help for today and hope for tomorrow to 14,000 families affected by MS, through education, support, advocacy, and research.

For example, with $1,000 the Chapter can fund modifications to a person's home to make it accessible.

One thousand dollars will also fund respite care that allows a family caregiver to have time out of the house.

Your contribution will also support the Society's research efforts, including world renowned local scientists who are investigating nervous system repair and protection, pediatric MS diagnosis and treatment, genetic underpinnings of MS, and the long-term impacts of MS.

It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

National MS Society, Central New England Chapter
101A First Ave., Suite 6
Waltham, MA 02451-1115

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.

P.S. Please visit www.msnewengland.org.

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=3209207&pg=personal&fr_id=3420&et=BReowTfcvxkTYVT6Yr78cg..&s_tafId=5281

Click here to view the team page for TEAM SULLIVAN
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?team_id=26680&pg=team&fr_id=3420&et=-SUF5_KTtUxvW4MWBsXXWg..&s_tafId=5281

THANK YOU FRIENDS

JASON

1 - 2 of 2 Posts