TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Greatest show I have EVER seen, Beef Hardcake! Sorry, that was the episode where the movie was about the future, and they had Santa as the pilot of the space ship, if anyone's seen it they know what I am talking about.

I am just pissed, it used to be on for me on the Sci-Fi channel at like 10pm sat., not it's only on at like 7 am sat, no way can I get up for that, I wanna see the earlier episodes with Joel as the host, I have only seen the newer episodes. It's too bad they cancelled it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Crow: "I'd have a tongue as big as a sleeping bag!"

Tom: "Nipples! All shapes, all sizes... Some on my back."

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
From the turkey day marathon

Crow: Turkey fact number 12. The average thanksgiving turkey contains enough triptophane to knok you on your sorry thanksgiving a$$

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
timb said:
From the turkey day marathon

Crow: Turkey fact number 12. The average thanksgiving turkey contains enough triptophane to knok you on your sorry thanksgiving a$$

jeez im getting old, i havent seen MST3K in years, remember those old turkey day marathons.

joseph

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
*raises hand*
I'm a fan. The little missus is a big fan as well ... lots of tapes back from the Comedy Central days (Joel & the invention exchange!!!). Kind of fun to watch commercials for cars back in the mid '90's ... saw a commercial for my brother's Dakota. hehehe

It's all about Manos, The Hands of Fate.

"The Master would not approve!"
- Torgo

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
That was the first show I think I ever watched on Comedy Central. I envied those robots so much :mad:

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts