TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be without a Bird now, but this place has been home for a long long time...still my home page so I can keep up.

Just thought I would let you folks know about a group of injured vets that climbed to the summit of Mt. KILIMANJARO last week....including six amputees.

It was a great climb, but really tough on the legs dropping down 14,000 ft in just over a day. Ouch!

I will try to put up some pics later...look at www.kilimanjarowarriors.net to see how we did.

Steve

·
Administrator
8,112 Posts
Great job Steve by you and your fellow warriors, thank you for the updates! :usa:

Joe

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
You know I hear a lot *****ing sometimes from co-workers in my fire house and guys on my base that often think of themselves as bad ass. Those are the same guys crying about the little things at home and small owie bumps, bruises and sore knees-backs. I think about guys like you when they go above and beyond. You're showing all those wimpy two legged whiners a thing or two. Inspirational is a good word to describe you Steve. Keep up the good work! :usa:

·
Super Moderator
10,769 Posts
I have the second one up in my office; I found it on the news. :)

I saw your post before that, so I knew just who you were, lol. :thumbsup:

That really rocks, dude!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts