TCCoA Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Personally, I think the sound of a completely stock exhaust with mufflers deleted is hard to beat. Also, as much as I love pushrod v8s, 4.6s definitely sound better than 302s.
I liked mine like that too to be honest, I think the 94-95s sound better without mufflers due to the resonator

I appreciate it guys. Really, I do. However, after listening to some YouTube videos...the quieter, the better, for me. Thanks anyways. I have Borla race bullets, true duals, and no cats on my 302W Bronco. That's what I'm going to shoot for in my next car. That's my fav. Thanks for all the advice. It's refreshing to be able to speak with blue oval guys! (y)

The 2.5" duals with X pipe on the Tbird sound really good; a bit loud, but rumbly. :)

The 2.25" version on Lazarus is quieter, but sounds higher in pitch as well; both sound awesome at WOT. :D

I'm using the same $25 muffler on both cars; just enough muffler to be able to say with a straight face, "See, it's got mufflers!"

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.