TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

On Saturday I went to the 3 Doors Down concert at the Tweeter center on the Waterfront and let me tell you...IT ROCKED! :headbang:

No Address opened- a new band with a promising future

Breakin Benjamin was the next band to perform- They Were AWESOME!! I totally suggest getting their cds and checking them out if you haven't already. It's the type of music that you put on when you're amp'd up and ready to have some fun or just plain mad and need something to scream too. Love it!

Staind was the following band to play- This group is more mellow rock, they we very good but in my opinion Breakin Benjamin should have performed right before 3 Doors Down. Staind has a new album coming out called Chapter 5 and I do suggest checking this out. It's a 'harder' cd than the previous ones. They played a couple of the new songs and they were Awesome!

(Finally) 3 Doors Down -OMG, you couldn't ask for a more lively performance. The music selection was great and all the members of the band moved around the stage keeping the energy up. The stage design was of oversized gears and had a 'American factory workers' feel to it. Lots of pyros but not too much to were it gets cheezy. Hearing these guys perform live was just great, they way they sound on their cds just doesn't do them justice.

Overall I will definitely be going to more of their concerts in the future...Breakin Benjamin will be headlining in no time so I will be following their tour schedule as well. :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I had tickets to their show at the Tweeter Center in Mass but it was pouring out so I figured I 'd skip it, not to mention the gf would have been freezing. Listening to Staind in the rain would make me want to kill myself...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I liked mudshovel by Staind but then the lead singer broke up with his girl or something cause now he's a pu$$y!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
KINgGh0sT said:
meh 3 Doors Down, I would like to of seen staind though, they are decent
I saw 3 doors down when they were new twice. They were good. I have moved on now though and Staind would have been my highlight of that concert too. I am looking into NIN or maybe System of a Down for my area.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Stainds new singel is weak. Go listen to the album that mudshovel came off of or the album befor that.

NIN throws a hell of a performance. I saw them on the Fragile tour. When the big TV screen flipped down half way threw the show my jaw dropped. Afraid that I'm not going to be able to catch them this time because of work.

Saw Rob Zomibe several years ago when he toured with Korn when they were still good. He schooled them boys on how to throw a show.

Fear Factory threw the best festivel performance I've ever seen. To create that amount of energy in the middle of a summer day from a crowd that had been stainding in the sun for 2 days. Incredable.

Slipknot. Loudest show. Then again I was standing directly in line with the mains that they had flown above the stage.

GWAR was the messiest. Cool thing was they can actualy play thier instuments.

Other bands I've seen: Alanis Moriset; Bob Dylan; Mudvayn; Disturbed; Papa Roach; Linken Park; Primus; All That Remain; Dying Fetus; Fantomos; Dillenger Escape Plan; Corrosion of Conformity; I know I'm forgetting a butt load but i guess there not worth remembering.

Hell's yea!!! just found out that Clutch and GWAR are playing in New Orleans tommorow. :headbang:

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i like 3 doors down, ive got a few of thier "Away From the Sun" album and its great. staind on the other hand....ive got thier first two albums, but listening to them makes me want to take some SSRIs, i suddenly get depressed.....

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've got tickets to see the same show at the Ford Pavilion in Pocono, glad to hear it was a good show for ya. I'm not too huge on Staind, but 3 doors down and Breaking Benjamin are pretty good. hopefully they play a lot from 17 days, I thought it was much better then away from the sun.

Back when I had cash me and a few buds of mine had a "concert sprint" where we went to the Electric Factory in philly for three straight concerts, Saw Yellowcard (waste of money, I hate their music but g/f made me go) then Megadeth (had to fight out way out) and some other group that I forget.

Saw DMB in hershey with same g/f. Had headphones on listening to Rammstein the entire time, so I don't know how good that one was.....

Oh yeah and Creation 2005, a week of all christan rock! Friend talked me into going and we all lived out of his dad's 80-something econoline for a few days. The best part of that trip was when the thing overheated on the way back.

Ozzfest last year was pretty good too.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
i like 3 doors down, ive got a few of thier "Away From the Sun" album and its great.
:thumbsup: agreed, I've got both their first two albums & love em both. Great band, I wish I could go see em sometime but the closest they come to Seattle is Los Angeles in a month. Teresa didn't bother inviting me... what, do you live in Joisey or sum'n girlie?

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
im looking forward to the static-x show in cleveland, and im really bummed that im going to miss teh mudvayne show out here august 3rd.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Jemplayer said:
Other bands I've seen: Alanis Moriset; Bob Dylan; Mudvayn; Disturbed; Papa Roach; Linken Park; Primus; All That Remain; Dying Fetus; Fantomos; Dillenger Escape Plan; Corrosion of Conformity; I know I'm forgetting a butt load but i guess there not worth remembering.
How was Disturbed in concert? They are one of my favorites and I haven't gotten to see them yet. What tour was it?
I wish I had free week nights because I would be able to see System of a Down one night and Disturbed the next. That would have rocked. Oh well. Next time.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I saw Disturbed on the the Day off fest with Mudvayn, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, and Slipknot, and Distubed threw down. Everybody on that tour were a bunch of hardcore touring MF's, because every one of the bands were also on Ozz fest that year, and on the days off from that tour these guys were trowing down at smaller venus.

I remeberd that I saw DMB at Jazzfest several years ago and it was a really good show. I don't care for DMB but live they're pretty good.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I went to the Eminem Anger Management tour 2, Papa Roach was one of the bands playing and they were fn' great!! :headbang:

I was so surprised they put on an awesome show and believe it or not I was REALLY IMPRESSED WITH EMINEM'S PERFORMANCE. I thought he was gonna be half cracked outta his mind like...(umm should I say this or not....f it)... like Ludacris was but he wasn't and you could really tell he put a lot of time and effort into his performance and the way his show went. And that's why on August 6th I'm going to his 3rd Anger Management tour at the Tweeter. 50 cent, G-Unit, D-12, Lil John & the East Side Boys and I think like 1 or 2 more artists will be there as well. I'll give ya an update on how that was. It sucks I won't be in the pit for that show but I still got decent seats.
:D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Aug 10 Anger Management in Wocerster, MA!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts