TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mustang and Ford Show in Orlando (MAJOR DUW)

Well, I went to the show today. It was pretty awesome. We sat in Orlando for about eight hours, wandering around looking at all different types of Fords. I have a lot of pictures, but I am really feeling tired right now. I'll post them when I get back from eating...

Ok, went out and forgot about the thread for a bit, but anyways, here is the stuff. I apologize for quality, I think my camera had a figerprint on the lens.

'03 Cobra with only 600 miles on it. The owner also has a 1995 Cobra that he is giving to his 9 year old grandson when he is of age. Oh, and the '95 only has 1500 miles on it! :eek:

There were a lot of cool kit cars there too.

If anyone reads 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, this is their 3gGT project car that they have been working on for months. It was really nice up close.

This T-bird was beautiful. It was valued at over $60,000.

This POS was confused about what it wanted to be. It looked like a Cobra with emblems, badging, and paint, but the engine was a Supercharged V6. WTF. Oh, and not to forget, it had flame thrower exhaust. I saw it shoot some flames, it looked like ****.

Here are some older Cougars...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

This is Jake Lamotta's car. Twin turbo, modular motor. Good for 10.12's. Which I saw at the track three weeks ago.

Pretty Mach 1's.

My roommate's car on the far left, our friend next to him, the '03 Cobra from above, and the 1995 Cobra I mentioned.

The awards they gave out.

This is the Yellow Mustang Club. This godawful color was too much today. I do not know what was worse, the sun, or these cars. But some of them were aight.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've saved the best for last. Or maybe some of the worst for last.

I am having a hard time trying to decide which of these two were the more rice. But I think I'll have to give it to the truck. It is basically a Ranger molded with a New Edge mustang. It had basically all the mustang stuff (interior, engine bay, everything). The other Stang is just bedecked in Bacardi Silver stuff, BLEH!

I love Mystic Cobras...

Now, you may be wondering, where the hell are the MN12s? That's the same thing I was thinking all damn day. Then I found this beast.

It was a realllllllly nice Supercoupe. The engine was in superb condition and the interior was clean enough to eat off of. Makes me want one even more now. I didn't get to talk to the guy, but he had a nice car none-the-less.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, and here's me. This picture was supposed to be of the girl, but I got in it too. I still prefer looking at the girl.

I'm the sun-baked MoFo on the bottom.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i'd hit that, i'd hit all night long.... tib bitties!!! (well.. not very big,but very nice)..... good thing my girlfriend doesnt read this site... lol -greg

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
i wanna see that tattoo... man, why do i live in connecticut? oh thats right, for the two feet of snow, nothing more attractive than women in parkas....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GreenBird, those are not C's. Some more information anyways, she has an SN-95 V6 Stang and goes to shows all the time. Her boyfriend owns a performance company. She was really bored while he looked at my roommate's car trying to decide on a twin turbo setup. Oh, and she is skinnier in real life too.

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
I was not aware of any show in Orlando this Sat? DOH!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WK, you should check Misc. more often, I posted a thread about it. :tongue:

I wish it were a nice watch, it's broken. I need to get a new band for it, but Fossil does not sell individual bands. Grrr....

·
Registered
209 Posts
I wish I could've been there on Sat. That area looks like the Best Buy parking lot on Alafaya. And that chick looks like a seriously young, fine babe. Best Buy+T-Birds+young girls=a happy old man.
GUN

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
:zpuke:that truck

the Mach 1 pics almost made me cream myself.......

the 3gGT car looks great.....

Gotta love Cobras....whether kit cars...or the real things (moreso for the real thing).

what's w/ hating the yellow stangs? :2huh:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just too many yellow cars in one general vicinity, and I did not understand what made them that special. It's like someone getting together a club of convertible Mustangs, kind of stupid.

Dude 1: "Dude, you've got a yellow car!!"
Dude 2: "Dude, you've got a yellow car too!!"
Dude 3: "Dudes, let's start a club only for yellow Mustangs! I got one too, bras!!"

That's just me I guess.

·
2,028 Posts
JJanney said:
Just too many yellow cars in one general vicinity, and I did not understand what made them that special. It's like someone getting together a club of convertible Mustangs, kind of stupid.

Dude 1: "Dude, you've got a yellow car!!"
Dude 2: "Dude, you've got a yellow car too!!"
Dude 3: "Dudes, let's start a club only for yellow Mustangs! I got one too, bras!!"

That's just me I guess.
lol
DUUUUUUUUDDE

If the yellow was a little more rare I could see it.... just thought you were hating because they are yellow...the old ricer motto of yellow = performance...that sort of thing....I do understand what you mean though....

now if it was like a yellow Ferarri grouping, I'd probably need some new undies....

On a side note....is there a MYSTIC Cobra registry ....now THAT'S a rare group that I'd like to see. My friend almost traded his '95 Cobra for a '96 Mystic Cobra....he teetered on the idea for a while (this was like 2 yrs ago)...but he kept his '95. Saw that mystic once on the roads...lady was driving it...never saw it again... :(

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think there is a Mystic Registry. I really like the paint job, but I would prefer Blue/Green, not Purple/Green. :) That one I saw was really nice. But I guess they were only made with 4.6's eh? Now, a 95 with Mystic paint... Ooooh, I'd love that.

Oh, I wasn't hating on the yell'ers cause of the rice or whatever, it just doesn't seem that cool to me to join a big group of yellow Stangs. Though, it would be neat to see them all cruise down the highway. Haha... Only once tho. ;)

·
2,028 Posts
JJanney said:
I think there is a Mystic Registry. I really like the paint job, but I would prefer Blue/Green, not Purple/Green. :) That one I saw was really nice. But I guess they were only made with 4.6's eh? Now, a 95 with Mystic paint... Ooooh, I'd love that.

Oh, I wasn't hating on the yell'ers cause of the rice or whatever, it just doesn't seem that cool to me to join a big group of yellow Stangs. Though, it would be neat to see them all cruise down the highway. Haha... Only once tho. ;)
my car's paint goes from green to blue (Alpine Green Clearcoat Metallic). It's pretty...

I have issues with purple cars....but ...mystic is just AMAZING...

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I belive that the chrome yellow paint was a pretty limited option in Mustangs.... sort of like the 35th SC's... hence the gathering

1 - 20 of 21 Posts