TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some 88 5.0 mustang headers, and my friend wants to know if they would work on his 5.0 95 mustang, they are a shortie design. the only thing different i see is these dont have a egr fitting on them. but i was wondering if they would be a bolt on install. i forgot to mention they are aftermarket.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I once had BBK long tube headers made for a Fox in my 95 GT. Like you say, only diff was the EGR. They fit perfectly. Don't know about shorties but I don't see why not.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he was wanting to get long tubes but didnt know if they would fit cause its an auto. but i think these shorties will work, i'm going to be deleting the egr on the car anyways. the whole deal with this is im going to work on his car, im building a set of cast iron 94 5.0 heads .5 mm valves port and polish the heads and im goin to throw a cam in for him. i told him hes going to need a set of headers with the heads being gone through and a cam in it. and what i get out of the deal is a 88 mustang hatch body is all redone in primer and interior is all redone to. the only down fall is no motor and transmission come with car, but i have motors around that i can build ill probably build a 289 or 302 carbed with a c4 behind it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts