TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm toying with the notion of changing out the factory fan blade wheels on my 1993 Thunderbird to A set of mustang GT California special 2006 through 2009 Torque thrust style 18" wheels.
I know the bolt pattern is not the same and the backspacing is different on the mustang wheels.
I found a set on Amazon of 1.25" hub centric thickness spacer adapters that mount on the 5x108 hubs and have the 5x114 pattern for mustang.
Would these adapters work for those mustang wheels?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I'm toying with the notion of changing out the factory fan blade wheels on my 1993 Thunderbird to A set of mustang GT California special 2006 through 2009 Torque thrust style 18" wheels.
I know the bolt pattern is not the same and the backspacing is different on the mustang wheels.
I found a set on Amazon of 1.25" hub centric thickness spacer adapters that mount on the 5x108 hubs and have the 5x114 pattern for mustang.
Would these adapters work for those mustang wheels?

Search for "mustang hub swap"
-g

·
Registered
468 Posts
The swap is relatively easy. Front hubs are direct replacements from any SN mustang and the 99 cobra rear hubs are too. Just the rears are expensive and have to be pressed out/in. You might be able to save a buck by having your stock rear hubs re drilled by a machine shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts