TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know i have had my SC listed for sale for a few months now.
Well if you are ready to score a great deal nows the time.
The car was running just fine when it went up for sale, it ran like it always has since ive bought it 3 yrs ago.
Well since i had extra time,i thought i would try to fix a few notables, i dropped the tranny pan and installed new filter and replaced the portion of fluid that was lost......and now instead of just the shudder, it now slips at acceration now...not bad it will get going just fine but not as it should for sure....it shifts fine and to all gears/od.
I also put in dr. tanny instant shudder fix........today..maybe it will get better after it can be driven to mix well.

Then after i did that when i took it out it decides to develop a pin hole at the top seam of the radiator.....just fkin great.
ok fine ill pickup a used or new one ...prices arent too bad.
but didnt get that far.....notice a engine miss while driving it down the block, no its not blown, there no knock, no smoke...just prolly a damn plug or wires...something along those lines.
What the hell did i do to this car besides sink 4k into it?not including the 4k i bought it for.:mad:
I guess this is why i went a new way with cars....and damn happy i did.
You guys have seen the car and basically know whats the deal here.
1900.00 and you come get it.
Plz dont dis a good friend and offer lower..........i got more in the brand new cobra brakes/tires and rims.
Im looking to move it, no BS!
if you got the money lets talk, if not then well lets not..LOL
Im not parting it!!!!...if one of you want to buy it and sell it in pieces to whomever...have at it.
It doesnt deserve it....its a clean Texas/Cali. car...no rust!
My loss your gain!

You can go to the original fs thread if you want more info about the car.

This is just being posted for your locals for now but will be updated for eveyone to see if i cant move it locally.
Dibs for you!!

Thanks,

Robert

·
Registered
306 Posts
Will my 97 radiator go into it? If so I will sell it really cheap to you or who ever buys it. Great car for a great price.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no interest locally or have yall somehow missed the thread?

Will update my original fs thread tomorrow for everyone.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Missed the thread.

Call me.

281-808-2800

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
no interest locally or have yall somehow missed the thread?

Will update my original fs thread tomorrow for everyone.
You know we are all broke from working on our cars! I got the sho all sealed up and running good then the brakes on the bird crap out. So I spend my day off upgrading the brakes on the bird and I blew a heater hose on the sho. So its sitting till I feel like taking the hoses to match up.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Fix Or Repair Daily.

Robert here's the contact info for the used oil pick-up.
H & H Oil, L.P.
contact Mrs. Dee Anne
281-838-3037

Vernon

·
Banned
287 Posts
So $1900 for an SC, did I miss something because that seems like a good deal...

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
He sold it already.

He was tired of looking at it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts