TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after months of anticipation, my 67 mustang is coming home . so miller next time your home, youll have some real cars to work on :rolleyes: i have figured out my drivetrain as well. i am gettign a 5.0 ho with a aod out of a mark 7 , a 8.8 out of a explorer with a 3.73 gear , and a explorer 5.0 intake (gt40) , harness and maf and computer out of a 91 bird , and the body is going to be the clone of a 68 california special . so as soon as i am done deghettoing my friends chevy gvan , its all 60's cars for now ! justin

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres 2 pictures of what i want it be when i am done with it .

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Sounds like a fun project. Ive been debating about getting a nice cruising car like one of those and really not doing much just taking it out on nice days or put the money in the bird.
Post pics as you go with the project. Would love to see it.
Shawn

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Don't know how many weekends I'll be around, just picked up a gf, but I am in as much as I can be.

-Miller

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hopefully it wont fizzle like the last girly, and shawn , yes i will, i have a post of the pictures of the car somehwere on here too, when i first found it , i have to finish my galaxie before i can go balls out on the stanger anyhow . justin

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

heres 2 other pics of what i want it to be

1 - 6 of 6 Posts