TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, a while back before i replaced my engine my a/c was working fine, then when i had it replaced it didnt work any more. I never bothered with it becuz it was cold but now its very hot out and i need the a/c to work. Does anyone have any ideas what might the shop had did to male it stop working or is there anyway for me to check it out myself without another shops help. I went to autozone and refilled the 134 in it and it was already fulled. Could it be the compressor?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
low pressure switch is bad? Have u tried that?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
on the firewall, its right next to the recharge port for the low pressure side on the passenger side. NExt to the accumalator if u can take a pic and i can circle it for u.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
on the firewall, its right next to the recharge port for the low pressure side on the passenger side. NExt to the accumalator if u can take a pic and i can circle it for u.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
u gotta sign up for a TCCoA web account i believe, to post pictures. thers a link around here somewhere for it, its free, u can do a search also.

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
If everything wa sfine until you did the swap you left something unplugged or screwed up the temp sendor and the EEC thinks the car is overheating and shut it off

1 - 10 of 10 Posts