TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my bird hit a goddamn car... My bird will be needing a new head light conor light drivers side, drivers side fender, headlight bracket thing... and more to come... today is a sad day in my life... I almost cried when it happened... if anyone got any parts i need pm me, poor college student here... there goes the savings....

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
ouch man... I know how you feel... I was lucky I had full coverage on my Cougar when I bought it. Otherwise I would be cougarless but doing searching the headlight panel was like 60 bucks... you can't replace just side that was damaged its all the way across. The bumper cover however is going to be expensive. The corner light I'm sure is like 60 dollars brand new... could be wrong. Fender will be hard... it took my shop forever to find a 96 cougar fender... it was in decent shape only had a few rust spots on it... but it was buffed out. I'd start calling around to some junk yards and just drive around with a different color bird until you can find the funds to get it painted. Sorry to hear about the Tbird man. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Did the airbags go off?

Jay

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no air bags went off, the bumper cover should be fixxable its the fender thats gone... the conor of it cured up my poor anvis bird.. last nite i cried... and my boss today got pisst at me b/c i was upset about it hes like smile or i am going to ****ing fire u nice guy right...

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Well I wouldn't take it too hard. I know what it's like to baby your ride, and have someone mess it up. My wife put my 95 in a concrete median last Nov., and I'm still in the process of fixing it. Sure, I miss it, but when it hits the road again, it will look better than when I bought it. Your boss is just trying to cheer you up, I wouldn't take it personally. Get yourself some parts, paint it, and get it done. You'll forget it ever looked like crap eventually.... I hope I do, lol.. :D

Jay

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no hes not he told me he will fire me, he was like stop pissing me off i am going to ****ing fire u...

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Well, the best I can think is to fake it around him if he wants to be a d**k about it, lol...

Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts