TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much debating and hard thinking, I think it is time to move on. I need a more economical car with the new school year dawning and I cannot afford to drive it everyday.. So here I am.

Basic info on the car..

1997 T-Bird 4.6L V8 (The NPI manifold HAS BEEN REPLACED)

109k miles

Mods

->Go Mods

'B&M Transmission Cooler

'CUSTOMIZED True Dual Exhaust (Entirely Magnaflow)

'Steeda U/D Pulleys

'Custom Built 2800 Stall Torque Converter

'J-Modded, along with practically everything in the transmission replaced (clutches, filter, flush, etc.)

'SCT Tuned with 5+ way toggle switch for addtional modes if the owner chooses to add more, currently 4 exist. Economy, Street, Race, and Stock.

'Always used Mobil 1 10W30 SuperSyn. Recently changed the oil and put in Mobil 1 Extended Performance, supposedly good for 15k miles.

->Show Mods

'2003 17X9 SVT Cobra Wheels ( Note: These wheels have been discontinued for the T-Birds..

'Kelly HPT Tires 255/45/17 all around

' Suspension overhauled.... This means:

----> New LCAs, UCAs, Strut Rod Bushings, Tokico Shocks / Struts, Spring Tech Springs, etc. LCAs/UCAs have a LIFETIME warranty.

'Custom Gauge Cluster

'Replaced Rear speakers with Pioneer 6X8s

'K&N Filter

Pictures are below....

$6,500 OBO , if you have ANY questions or are interested PLEASE call me at (270) 351-8385 (Home) or (270) 312-6739.

This is a strong car, it will run practically forever. I hope it goes to a great owner! I have had so many awesome memories in it!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
where are the pictures?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry...

If your sincerely interested, just email me at [email protected] and I will send as many as you want!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Man I was dreading a thread like this. As soon as I opened my email and saw the title I was like, "John better not be selling his car!" Sure enough.....well, I hope you get it sold and to someone who'll take just as much care of it as you did. I know things come up and you have to do what you have to do. I'd love to take 'er off your hands but not looking to buy right now. Bump for a really clean bird.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Guys this is one nice car. One of the nicest Thunderbirds we have had the pleasure to work on. Somebody needs to hop on it if he actually has to sell it. He just had a ton of work done to it.
John, I can maybe squeeze a few more MPG's out of it if that will make you keep it.
And actually the chip is ful right now. The switch they use has a lot more positions than the chip does.

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
1997T-Bird said:
I hope it goes to a great owner! I have had so many awesome memories in it!

you may want to keep some of those awesome memories in that car to yourself, if you are selling it.....lol.

But seriously, i wish I could find a way to buy it. Maybe i will check with my bank and see if they will loan me some money, i think that car is beautiful. I'd like to see some more pictures of it. But dont tell me about any "memories" you had in it :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts