TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my dad gets a bug up his a$$ ans decides he no longer wants his 97 Grand Marquis. So he has been on an endeavor to find a new car that he wants but wont tell anyone what it is that he's looking for. Today he comes rolling up in a Marauder. I believe he said its an 03 but I may be mistaking. The car is loaded and only has 7K miles on it. I've seen that some Marauder drive train parts are becoming popular swaps for our cars. Wonder if he'd notice that trans gone if I replaced it with my 96 bird trans. I'll give credit where credit is due, its a hell of a ride. I drove it about 3 miles and was amazed at the power and comfort. I used to kind of think of the v_8 birds as a luxury Mustang until now! I don't know if my bird just isnt running very well or if I'm just trying to make an excuse to make me feel better but I pulled out behind him and we hit the gas, but I had nothing for him. I would challenge him to the strip but I think I'll save myself the humiliation. On a brighter note, the dealer wouldn't give him what he wanted for his 35K mile Grand Marquis so he is selling it to me cheap! I'm happy for my dad though. Wonder if he'll let me borrow it for Carlisle! :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sounds good. My buddy, the second cheapest(me first) SOB in town already has a marauder he bought brand new. I saw him at a Christmas party and he's driving a brand new Mach I. I'm like 'wtf?'. I think he's going through a mid-life or something, 'cause before he got the marauder his newest car was a '94 town car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts