TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this sweet exhaust tip but it wont fit on the car. Im starting to think that the 8" tip with the lights around it wont fit on my car. Could it be that my 3 step wing that adds 45RWHP is pulling down the rear of the car causing my tip to drag that ground? I even got my muffler bearings and greased them really good but it still wont fit. Any Ideas?

I need to get it on my car cuz I got a huge race with a '03 cobra and with the tip i will run 11's

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
You need an adapter for your exhaust pipe first, unless you can get some really long bolts to use as set screws, and hold that tip tyou your pipes.

ans for the dragging, why not run some 22's on it, should make the rear high enough to fit it without dragging.:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
if you wanna save some money, get some dryer ducting... dont worry, when it melts holes through it, you will pickup hp, and more women will turn their heads from the noise that will be extinguished from it... if you can't afford that, get some aluminum foil and make one.... remember aluminum is light weight....

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
cUsToMiZaShUn Iz Da BoMb! GoTsTa tHiNk OuTtA dE BoX, Yo! ChEcK It!

LoOzE dA LiD, bUrN a hO iN Da BoTtUm aNd WeLd iT Up, dOOdz!

nOw yO b StYlIn lYkE Me...
  • LoTzA sTiKeRzZz
  • ChOpPeD d sPrInGz
  • TiPpEr MaDe oF ChRoM S**tCaN...wIt ReD LEDz
  • KuStUm wEeLlZ wIt 945/05 ZR 8.5s
  • HoOd aNd FeNdRz FrOm 3 RiDeZ
  • GeNuWiNe jApEnEeZe ZeRo WInG

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
no no no, you gotta get that 180* bend put one end on each pipe thats comming out the back, thats the only way to balance the exhaust.

what are you a stupid domestic guy or what.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
You need to rotate the air in your tires................

Guy at the gas station does mine for me for 10 bucks a tire, its a steal he said that Sears auto center charges 25 per tire.........

You also need to get the 100MPH muffler bearing.
that will take care of it.

If you want to beat a cobra your going to need a rotary engine.....just my .02$

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all your help. I got it to fit with a little duct tape. It still drags a little but Im gonna rotate the air in my tires and it should help.

You think the gas station can armor all my whole tire when they rotate the air? It would make my tires sticky and be like having slicks on it.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Only if it is the color match armoral...........it will work

Sounds like you got a nice ride going man, cant wait to see those numbers from the track.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Don't forget, you need as many VTEC stickers as possible!!!

Let's see, figuring 20 HP per sticker, and figuring you should be able to add 40-50 stickers, you should add about 800-1000HP !!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
how many hood scoops do you have??? as long as you have at least 5 you should OWN that cobra:D :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Widowmaker2k said:
Don't forget, you need as many VTEC stickers as possible!!!

Let's see, figuring 20 HP per sticker, and figuring you should be able to add 40-50 stickers, you should add about 800-1000HP !!!!
No no no.. you can't just add the stickers together dude. You have to take into account that certain designs will detract from other designs and certain colors will detract from other colors.

·
Registered
668 Posts
You don't stand a chance unless you have the Calvin taking a leak on the ford emblem sticker on your car. IT will totally throw the cobra off.

No Seriously

No Seriously

NO :bs:

You have to beLIEve me.

GT

OK OK OK OK It is :bs:

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
what are all you guys talking about, this is a thunderbird site... bunch of ricers.... this is so yesterday:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
946 Posts
The truth is, how many of you have a heavy-a$$ stereo with subs for that ghetto bass/noise? Maybe some neons? Believe me, I've seen a couple of mn12s roll down the street here with their trunks rattling and neons glowing...

:rolleyes:

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
cyntaxx said:
The truth is, how many of you have a heavy-a$$ stereo with subs for that ghetto bass/noise? Maybe some neons? Believe me, I've seen a couple of mn12s roll down the street here with their trunks rattling and neons glowing...

:rolleyes:
Yep. Gotta guy around here with a TBird like that...but he was smart and put a big sheet metal wing on the back to produce lift to counter the extra weight. Unfortunately, April Fools is over...and I speak the sad, SAD truth. :zpuke:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Yeah, riced out birds are worse than hondas. If you want to ruin a car, go buy a frikkin honda and leave the birds for people who care about them. I couldn't stop laughing the other night at an 89-92 LX with one huge muffler/tip on the drivers side and gold vinyl stripes on his taillights (car was green). Some punk white kid with a visor on his head cocked to the side. Ah the stupidity of youth, thankfully he'll get taken out of the gene pool by a driveby at some point.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts