TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a box I spent way too freakin much money on and have been trying to sell since I no longer have my 92 Exploder, I decided for giggles to see if it'd fit in the trunk of the cougar (was thinking of hauling it to the dump since nobody's wanted it) it shocked me with how perfectly it fit! it was designed to be the width of my truck minus the space on the sides from where I had my neon mounted, which is perfect for the cougar.

the speakers are nothing to write home about, four Lanzar 10's, two per channel, she's had 2400 watts on it, I put a cheap 1000 watt amp on it and actually toasted the amp. (hooked my friend's audiobahn up and they pounded hard as ever) when I lost the truck earlier in the year I put it in the local trade papers for $100 then $50 and nobody wanted it, I'll probably finish the box now and use it again.

I also got my radio relocated to that bottom slot, probably the easiest mod I've ever done on this car I'm going to put gauges in the old radio slot, that is if I can find a 97 console top, if not, I'm putting a taurus cup holder in it until I find a usable 97 console top.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts