TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
me and ron had a pretty good track day
http://forums.tccoa.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=3951

the car number they put on the windshield of the slut was 69 ...they must have known :D

not too shabby for running on street tires. :D

60'---1.978
330---5.194
1/8---7.869
mph---91.60
1/4---12.177
mph---114.08

this was full weight with 3/4 tank gas, and about 100 pounds of crap in the trunk. we ran on riken raptors 255 50 17
I'm sure TM will chime in with some pics,and maybe a couple vids

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congratulations. Looks like a fun day ? Anyone else make to have that cook out ?

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Not bad.. ;) Just kidding! Great job! Is it quite the rush to feel the car accelerate that fast?
yeah...the first time it caught it made me light headed, because i wasn't expecting it to catch like that. when it hooked the cover for the sunroof slammed open.lol

it was awesome! it was just the two of us beatin up on a few fox bodies, ricers, and imports lol

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,803 Posts
Nice #s there :cool: One of my launch's one time the rear view mirror went flying to the back seat :D lol

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,416 Posts
Yea, we had a great time. Thanks so much to Blake for letting me take a few runs in the Slut. :thumbsup:

I think the best I managed was a 12.3 or 12.5 with the slut, all in all the track prep was pretty good. I'll upload some pix tomorrow.

We were both lamenting the lack of drag radials. I nearly beat a Mustang that was running drag radials with the street tires that the slut had on it. That was awesome!

I even qualified the rental car. lol :tongue:

The stock Nissan Altima ran a best of 16.2 at 86.58

Congratulations. Looks like a fun day ? Anyone else make to have that cook out ?
Nope, it was just us.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Yea, we had a great time. Thanks so much to Blake for letting me take a few runs in the Slut. :thumbsup:

I think the best I managed was a 12.3 or 12.5 with the slut, all in all the track prep was pretty good. I'll upload some pix tomorrow.

We were both lamenting the lack of drag radials. I nearly beat a Mustang that was running drag radials with the street tires that the slut had on it. That was awesome!

I even qualified the rental car. lol :tongue:

The stock Nissan Altima ran a best of 16.2 at 86.58

Nope, it was just us.
LOL the crown vic police car runs a tiny bit faster than your Nissan Altima :) I say that because that all I could related the 16.3 ET to.

Thats some nice Slut times Thats more or less my goal for ETs 12.5s with full street trim. Nice to see what it takes to get there.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Ill be so glad when i finally get my bird running right for the track! It would of been a blast to meet u guys. Only 3 or so hrs away from me i think, man o man. Cant wait too see the pics :D

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill be so glad when i finally get my bird running right for the track! It would of been a blast to meet u guys. Only 3 or so hrs away from me i think, man o man. Cant wait too see the pics :D
well, the track we went to is open all year, so whenever you get done with your car and feel like it we will set something up !

·
Super Moderator
12,416 Posts
Ok, here are a few of the pix I took. These weren't taken with my best camera so they're not the greatest.

:tongue: LOL at number 69. I didn't even make the connection until you mentioned it here Blake. How appropriate ...

·
Super Moderator
12,416 Posts
There's probably a few good videos on my GoPro. The office Olympus camera videos look like crap.

I'll sort through them when I get home next week.

·
Super Moderator
12,416 Posts
the only video i got looks like crap...i'll still probably upload it, but my dang cheap camera doesn't take very good videos from far away.
I just looked through them; I got a few good ones of you at the line. The GoPro isn't any good at a distance so once you left the line there isn't much to see.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Who says you cant be proud of your slut, I like that car a lot. 69 LOL just perfect man. I bet you get lots of stang people liking it too.

·
Registered
121 Posts
cool stuff man. what gear is in it?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts