TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after being hidden for almost a year, I finally installed the 19" x 8.5" Foose Speedsters that Brad found for me.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Damn they shiny.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. The wheels are still growing on me since I had the 3pc Simmons wheels on it for so long. I definitely like the 19's over the 17's though....except the tire prices.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see a bunch of work cleaning them each time with that row of rivets,bolt's or what ever they are where the spokes meet the outside ring.

I'm more about keeping the maintenance lower. Nook's and cranny's make for more work.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, cleaning will be some work, but since I'm moving from 3 piece wheels with bolts all-around the rim, my cleaning load hasn't really increased.;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
looks good do they make a set of Foose wheels for the 88 thunderbird Turbo Coupes.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Very good looking setup Kurt :)

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Nice! After seeing a bird with 20s, I didn't like the look, and my 17s are too small, I thought 18s was the sweet spot for our cars, but I change my mind, 19s look great.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree. I think 20's are too big, but mainly because I need some tire sidewall because of all of the potholes:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts