TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be having what I like to call a "front end conversion" done on myself tomorrow at Yale Hospital. I'll be having a breast reduction done to relieve the pain I have in my back, and other problems. So, if I get on the boards and post goofy things, then I'm still on painkillers. :D

So, please keep me in your thoughts/prayers so I can get back to goin' to car shows before the summer is over!

--Molly

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Good luck with it... My friend did that about a year ago and she's pretty happy with the results. One of the few things that did bother her was she couldn't drive for a week or something - so she was stuck at her house. By the end of the week, she was going stir crazy :D

And that "I'm on painkillers" excuse is only up to 6 months :p After that, we'll just think your crazy ;)

-Andy "Melon"

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Good luck, an ex of mine just had that done.. she went from a big E cup to a small C. She's pretty happy with the results, although there are some minor cosmetic things she's trying to get the surgeon to fix. She did it mostly because they were getting in the way, but she was having a little bit of back pain.

I tell her I still think she should have kept them.. ;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
well i underwent a nose surgery yesterday it hurts some but is bearable btw being on painkillers really makes your mind wander a lot.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Craig-and-Molly said:
So, if I get on the boards and post goofy things, then I'm still on painkillers. :D
How will we notice a difference from your current posting habits Molly? We already know you're crazy, you hang out here! :D

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
I feel horrible saying it, but I can't help myself.

Have you thought about having another set installed in the back to help balance things out? :D

EDIT: I was too tickled by my own sense of humor (hey, someone has to laugh...) and forgot to say, good luck on it, heal up quick. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Molly,
Hope everything goes well for you. I am new to the forum and also looking into a "front end conversion". Pain sucks.... I will have you in my thoughts.

~LeAnn

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I'm home. Got home yesterday at about 3. Surgery happened at about 10. Everything went well. I'm pretty uncomfortable, and can't really reach up to get things (like popsicles :D ) but I'm in less pain than I thought I would be. I go back tomorrow to get the dressings changed, and then that's it for about a month and a half, then I get the stitches taken out. But, I'll be all healed up by then. Perhaps the stitches dissolve, I'm not sure. I was pretty groggy yesterday. Did nothing but sleep.
Thank you to everyone who sent happy thoughts my way. The surgeon said everything went really well, so I must have had a few angels (or 'birds) watching over me!

--Molly

·
Registered
972 Posts
Maybe you can post befoe and after pictures? :D lol
Really.:cool:

Good luck and I hope everything goes well.
I hope its a good docter as well, my grandpa fractured his hip, my grandpa had to mark on which side the surgury was going to be on!!!! I didnt know that they make mistakes so often they do that!

Oh well,

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Good to know you're home ok and that everything went well :) The day you have anesthesia is always a day you can kiss goodbye, I know that stuff knocks me for a loop real good.

And 93Sleeper, those mix ups unfortunately happen a lot. And like I always say, don't you think it's funny that to work in a music store you have to take a drug test, but if you're a surgeon, they could care less (until you screw up anyway). Just some food for thought...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts