TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My gripe about life and yes I now it is not fair but dose not make it easier to tollerate. I am getting very tired of applying my self 110% and getting the shaft. Here is a few examples. 1. my 97 pearl white tbird. I did everything to kep it perefect. I had someone hit the car and drive off in a parking lot. I took it to get fixed and they messed it up. I wanted to go to another shop but the insurance company made me take it back to them they tried to fix it 5 times and the last time it still sucked and the insurance company said it was fine and they would not honor there garunitee and made me fight them through arbritation. It would not hurt my fealings if the guy that put me through that dies a slow painful of pancreactic cancer.

I had a piece of a light fall on it and cave the roof in and then I had somebody back into the trunk lid destroying it. I finaly sold that cursed car.

2. my career. I worked for nordam aerospace for almost 5 years. I worked very hard performing more than my share of the work and stayled late and worked saturday when they needed me. They showed there appreciation by laying me off when business slowed down and keeping people on that had been there much less because I have had one writeup in 5 year. The owner ray sigfried the last 3 years had been confied to a wheel chair and recently passed away a slow painful death. I was thinking good he deserved it and I hope he likes it toasty where he is going.

Car sales. I tried as hard as I could on car sales but I was fired from 2 places because I had trouble mataing my closing ratio. It gets extreemly depressing between the way managment and customers treat you. on one place I got fired on december the 23 merry christmas. I really bothers me that I worked 12 hours a day 6 days a week and fail the people that try the hardest should suceede.

American transportation Bus plant. I worked on the axil line for a while. I could not pass the confusing door test in a poorly lit hot enviroment which was causing my glasses to fog up. They showed there appreciation by putting me on sanding rub rails I got sick because I have asthma trying to sand the rub rails on 40 busses a day in 120 degree area where they come out of the oven. They tell me the reason why they released me is because I have asthma and can't work everywhere in the plant. What they did was discrimination under the workers with disabilities act. I Hope a f5 tornado hits the plant when only the management are there.

Texaco gas station I worked there 9 years and the woman that used to be the manager bought the station. I covered her *** anytime she she needed off and to show me here appreciation she laid me off and put her husband and friend on insted of me. I hope that the business fails and she looses everything and becomes homeless.

Post office I took the test and scored a 81 which puts me on the register but realasticly you stand no chance to get on unless you score 90% or better.
there is so many people taking the chance I will never get to work for them.

The only offers that I have been getting for employment are for tempoary services and call/collections agencency wanting me to work for them. Them type of jobs are for LOOSERS and trailer trash. That type of work is beneath me and I find it insulting to get any such offer. I might be a lot of things but a mullet wearing trailer trash inbreed dead beat is not one of them.

family mom has stage 4 lung cancer we think that it is in remission but we won't know for a while. Its just not the person that gets cancer that suffers.
It seems like I am being punished.

I have come to the conclousion I should never apply my self at anything because it will get me nowhere. If a person works hard at anything it will only result and no reward and more hard work while others take all the credit, promotions pay and rewards. The only people that get anywhere are related to the owner, brown nosers, bsers, back stabers, liars and genral low lifes.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Ok, so I understand you are upset and frustrated, now get a ******** clue!

When you are done with your pity party, assess the situation. Take this opportunity to decide what it is you really want to do. You mentioned various jobs (aerospace, buses, post office, gas station) so you clearly aren't going in a straight line. Think about what makes you happy and pursue that.

The next thing I would do is look into some anger managment classes. Wishing slow painful deaths on other people will not help solve your problems.

Sorry about the t-bird, I know how frustrating and taking advantage of you can feel when someone gets away with damaging your car, especially one that your treasure as most of us here do.

"It seems to me that god must hate me because he intensionaly inflicts great hardship on me and sits back and laughs at my plight. I am just a figure for his amusement. If god was not such a ***** he would kill me."

Good Lord man! I am not overly religious, nor am I assuming anything of your beliefs. However, if you do believe in God, than you should also know that God will never put more on you than you can bear.

Keep in mind that often times you find yourself wanting something you don't get only for something better to come along...It's always darkest before the daybreak.

Good luck and don't give up!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
504 Bird said:
Wishing slow painful deaths on other people will not help solve your problems.
But it does qualify him for that job at the post office he wants.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
You seriously need to chill out. wishing pain and death on everyone will get you nowhere. We all have problems in life, you just have to deal with them as they come along. Employers are always going to screw workers, it's a fact of life. You can work somewhere for a long time, then wake up to no job one day, it happens. Cancer happens to anyone, I know, I have it, and am confined to a wheelchair because of it...do I get mad, yes, sad, yes, depressed (well, im on meds for that). but life goes on. I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing well, and hope for her that it is in remission. If you need the money, get a job at a collection agency...they arent for LOOSERS...one of my friends makes good money calling people over their deliquent debts, and he gets to be a jerk on the phone to them. You have to figure out what you want in your life, and go for it. We can't help you with that...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Up until 8 weeks ago i had a perfectly healthy 22 year old son who raced motorcycles and was planning to go to mmi. until he was shot in the head. now he forgets small things that are rountine. yeah life can suck but i thank god i still have him around. so when you think you have it bad look around you....somr have it worse.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
blown96bird said:
My gripe about life and yes I now it is not fair but dose not make it easier to tollerate. I am getting very tired of applying my self 110% and getting the shaft. Here is a few examples. 1. my 97 pearl white tbird. I did everything to kep it perefect. I had someone hit the car and drive off in a parking lot. I took it to get fixed and they messed it up. I wanted to go to another shop but the insurance company made me take it back to them they tried to fix it 5 times and the last time it still sucked and the insurance company said it was fine and they would not honor there garunitee and made me fight them through arbritation. I hope the guy that put me through that dies a slow painful of pancreactic cancer.

It's just a car, grow up

I had a piece of a light fall on it and cave the roof in and then I had somebody back into the trunk lid destroying it. I finaly sold that cursed car.

2. my career. I worked for nordam aerospace for almost 5 years. I worked very hard performing more than my share of the work and stayled late and worked saturday when they needed me. They showed there appreciation by laying me off when business slowed down and keeping people on that had been there much less because I have had one writeup in 5 year. The owner ray sigfried the last 3 years had been confied to a wheel chair and recently passed away from a slow painful death. I was thinking good he deserved it and I hope he likes it toasty where he is going.

Keeping people who make less money and are capable of much more is common practice. Get over it

Car sales. I tried as hard as I could on car sales but I was fired from 2 places because I could not matain my closing ratio aparently working 12 hours a day 6 days a week was not good enough when they did not have anyother salesmen.

So you worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week and couldn't sell many cars? Guess what? That's business. Get over it

American transportation Bus plant. I worked on the axil line for a while. I could not pass the confusing door test in a poorly lit hot enviroment which was causing my glasses to fog up. They showed there appreciation by putting me on sanding rub rails I got sick because I have asthma trying to sand the rub rails on 40 busses a day in 120 degree area where they come out of the oven. They tell me the reason why they released me is because I have asthma and can't work everywhere in the plant. I Hope a f5 tornado hits the plant.

So you didn't medically qualify. That's not THEIR fault.

Texaco gas station I worked there 9 years and the woman that used to be the manager bought the station. I covered her *** anytime she she needed off and to show me here appreciation she laid me off and put her husband and friend on insted of me. I hope somebody comes in and blows here head off. *****

Nepotisim is not against the law in any state. It is the right of any employer to hire their cousin, father, mother, son, daughter, etc. over someone else. That's life. It sucks so far, don't it?

Post office I took the test and scored a 81 which puts me on the register but realasticly you stand no chance to get on unless you score 90% or better.
there is so many people taking the chance I will never get to work for them.

If you REALLY wanted to get that job, you should have studied more. Maybe your best is 81%. So be it. That job wasn't right for you then. Time to move on

The only offers that I have been getting for employment are for tempoary services and call/collections agencency wanting me to work for them. Them sort of jobs are for LOOSERS. That sort of work is beneath me and I find it insulting to get any such offer.

That kind of talk isn't gonna gain you any friends. As with Joel, I know someone who is a collections agent and makes damn good money. Try it out and get off your high horse. It's money

family mom has stage 4 lung cancer we think that it is in remission but we won't know for a while. Its just not the person that gets cancer suffer.

I'm sorry to hear your mother has cancer. Having had family members die, I know how much it sucks. Good luck with that and I hope she recover's soon

It seems to me that god must hate me because he intensionaly inflicts great hardship on me and sits back and laughs at my plight. I am just a figure for his amusement.

It's called life. You think your the only one in this WHOLE BIG WORLD who was dealt a bad set of cards?
My responses are in bold

·
Registered
269 Posts
Originally Posted by 504 Bird
Wishing slow painful deaths on other people will not help solve your problems.

ShadowDragon said:
But it does qualify him for that job at the post office he wants.

HAHAHA, That is excatly what I thought.

BTW, dont Blame GOD for every thing that goes wrong in your life.

He's just makebelive and exists only in your mind.

·
Registered
106 Posts
IMHO i can see why you are upset, but you should be more upset at yourself then others. Yea life sucks, and so did the people that did you wrong. You can't change it so you have to move on and make something better of yourself. Sitting around and Bltching about it isn't going to get you any where but more angry at those that did you wrong. All in all they win. They have then succeeded in what they wanted to do. Don't think for one minute you are the only one it's happened to, You're not. Look on the bright side, who would work for people like them any ways?

Get your act together and you will find the right job that is waiting just for you. Besides your mom might need you at this time. So all is not lost in the long run any ways!

·
Registered
600 Posts
504 Bird said:
Keep in mind that often times you find yourself wanting something you don't get only for something better to come along...It's always darkest before the daybreak.
I never used to believe in that until recently, also....Everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure how religious anyone is on this site, I'm not very religious myself but those are things that I always keep in mind when something doesn't go my way. I know its hard but anyone can get through anything if they maintain a positive attitude, life is hard but it's always up to us as individuals to make just a little better and be thankful for what we still have. Hell, I hate my job, my car is a p.o.s and I have relationship problems but I still have to be thankful because one day I could wake up and lose it all.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Litning said:
My responses are in bold
:zwthstpd: ummm yea, what he said. :leftright

the car dealer one is just plain funny, what ya expect them to do? :confused:

Be happy you don't wake up in Jewels Rogers world, look through her photo album and reassess how bad your supposedly lousy life is...

And I've worked temp jobs and yea some coworkers are lazy bums but what do I care that just means the assignment takes longer to complete and I make more money, I don't give a **** if they make the same for doing less work let alone wish painful deaths on them.

And I've yet to meet any trailer dwelling mullet dudes named Travis while doing it...at least they're making a buck at temping instead of whining on the net, who's the loser?... :rolleyes:

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am not so pissed at the car dealers It is a business and they have to do what they have to to. It is the management and customes that treat you subhuman is what gets to you wondering if you are even going to make a pay check. I have been trying to make a livinging it just seems that all the breaks go to other people and I am gettin sick and tired of it. I have come to the concousion I should only apply me self enough to get by. If I give it my best shot I will get screwed over and stabed in the back. The people that apply themselvs get short changed and the people that brown nose get ahead.

I am getting really tired of working my a s s off and not being able to have any thing like a car, career, love life without somebody or someting taking away all my hard work.

It would not hurt my fealings if all the people that harmed me would suffer greatly. I have to remember that one day we will all have to answer for what we did and I am sure that they will be punished severly.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Take this in the nicest way possible, you need to take the anger and do something other than moan and groan.
We can all appreciate tough patches in life and even a little resentment towards some of the people you have had
dealings with in the past. Now it is time to move on and use your abundant energy to do something productive.

We could all understand your hostility if it was proportional to your circumstances. It isn’t.
We need to find you a hobby!

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i feel ya with the trouble of finding a decent job, i have been stabbed in the back at almost all my previous jobs, i have been without a job for almost two months already and haven't seen any sign of having one anytime soon, i know it sucks when you start having to sell stuff and still not make ends meet, the only thing i can do is keep the faith that something will eventually come my way, and keep pursuing it until it does, the main thing is to not give up hope, i wish you luck on finding the right job for you, and hope your mother's cancer is indeed in remission, and i will have you and your family in my prayers. good luck.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
chorizon said:
i feel ya with the trouble of finding a decent job, i have been stabbed in the back at almost all my previous jobs, i have been without a job for almost two months already and haven't seen any sign of having one anytime soon, i know it sucks when you start having to sell stuff and still not make ends meet, the only thing i can do is keep the faith that something will eventually come my way, and keep pursuing it until it does, the main thing is to not give up hope, i wish you luck on finding the right job for you, and hope your mother's cancer is indeed in remission, and i will have you and your family in my prayers. good luck.
maybe try the cingular call center in Austin....I am working for the call center in Wichita falls....decent job, good benefts, check it out, your in what johnson city or fredriksburg or something?

Earl

·
Registered
775 Posts
blown96bird said:
The people that apply themselvs get short changed and the people that brown nose get ahead.
If all it takes to get ahead is to brown nose, don't be stupid, learn to brown nose. Besides usually what you see as brown nosing is really someone else being cooperative.

Just from reading your rant, it appears your attitude sucks and I'm sure you come across like that. It may not be your intention, but that's the way it is. Even your avatar tells me something.

I think you need some positive influences in your life.

Best of luck in the future.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Earl said:
maybe try the cingular call center in Austin....I am working for the call center in Wichita falls....decent job, good benefts, check it out, your in what johnson city or fredriksburg or something?

Earl
fredericksburg.

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
the problem is you live in oklahoma. its flat for the most part, and the highlight of the summer is a couple of tornados.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.