TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 1994 SC auto. I ran it through last winter here, but it has sat since. I took the heads off because of a leak, and I had them pressure tested before regasketing it. It turns out they are leaking all over the place, cylinder to cylinder, so they are no good. I need new heads. Are 1989 - 1995 SC heads all the same? I tried searching on this, but no luck. Anybody have a set of good heads for sale for this?

·
Registered
935 Posts
When my headgasket went I purchased new heads from morana racing out of Canada and they weren't all that expensive at all...I think after I returned the core they hit me up like $200 or something...and well these were also ported and polished...

Also the SCCoA classifieds are great too as suggested above. I know some guys sell the on there quiet frequently.

Good luck to ya.

-Tim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Anyone know if all SC heads are the same. I have found some 92 and some 93 heads, but I have a 94 and Im not sure if they will work.

·
Registered
381 Posts
They are not the same. 89-93 were slightly different but I think they will still work. I have a set but they are in the process of being ported to the max. If you are thinking about selling your car let me know. Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I am going to sell the car. I have everything except the heads. Do you know someone that's interested in buying it? I will sell it cheap just to get it out of here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a great set of heads available,
ported up nicely w/stock valve sizes
and new springs, just taken off.

$500 + shipping and core

1 - 8 of 8 Posts