TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
now its hard enough to build an mn12, its hard enough to find parts for tbird let alone a cougar, so to my surprise i am yard hunting and i come across this little gem, and i only paid 70 for it !:headbang:so i am going to go ahead with a slightly updated front end

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yea too bad i dont have a red car, it wouldnt matter though i had to drag it part of the way on one side, so there is no longer paint on the one side

·
Registered
484 Posts
Who are these people putting that stuff in a junkyard:confused: Great find.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know right? the car wasnt in bad shape it might of been an auction car that didnt sell . seen alot of that lately

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
hhmmmmmm I may have to head to the junkyard for a search soon.

I don't think the local one is open on Sat. though and Dr. Bligh (my boss, not her real name) wouldn't think of letting me off an hour or so early. Its much more important that I sit in my office, all work done, and twiddle my thumbs till 5:00

·
Registered
258 Posts
damn, i need one of those, lol..........i just found my 96 front end conversion for $90.00. included the hood, all 4 lights, header panel, hood release, and a fender (only because i needed one) im gonna use my 95 front bumper.

also an aluminum driveshaft from a 93 mark VIII for $6.95 whooo hoooo.

hopefully next will be the mark VIII DOHC engine for my swap. i was too slow on the last one they had with 60,000 miles for $150.00. dammit.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Damned I've already plotted the local salvage yards out in Google Earth now I need to get off my butt and make the rounds and see what I can find!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts