TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i get bored alot at home and after seeing a few headlights being removed at the track, i decided to investigate my availability to do so in my 94 cougar. well i removed the passanger headlight and noticed that hole is completely covered.

this was after the ecu was removed.

here's a pic from the front. all of these harness's had a excessive amount of extra wires that were looped aroung the two holes in the header panel and was very sloppy

and another good example!!!

i relocated the ECU to where the airfilter box normally goes with a thick rubber shock absorber and it fit ever so clean next to the cone filter

after cutting the headlight harness's down and rerouting some of the wires this is the final result of my headlight removal ram air set up

and another from the front as you would see it at the track...

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Don't must of those have the holes to allow more air for their forced induction power adder?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
what is the ecu for? its a real ***** to work on my headlights with it there lol I have enormous hands and they dont like it.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
That's the CCRM -- Computer Controlled Relay Module. Make sure it's securely fastened down wherever it is now. Excessive jostling while driving will certainly lead to an early demise....and they're not cheap. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts