TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows this for luck, a week ago on my way to work i had a tire blow out goin down the highway goin 70+, today a week later i had another flat and goin to have to replace another tire. odd thing, when i parked at work my tire waas fine. when i came out it was flat, with a hole in the side of it. not sure how that hapened, havent pissed anyone off at work

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
That's a bummer something serious

·
Registered
871 Posts
hows this for luck, a week ago on my way to work i had a tire blow out goin down the highway goin 70+, today a week later i had another flat and goin to have to replace another tire. odd thing, when i parked at work my tire waas fine. when i came out it was flat, with a hole in the side of it. not sure how that hapened, havent pissed anyone off at work
That sucks dude....did you piss anyone off on the road?? People are nuts nowadays

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sucks dude....did you piss anyone off on the road?? People are nuts nowadays
its possible, some drivers around here piss me off sometimes thats for sure. had one lady pull out in front of me today, really put my new brakes to the test. then she decided to do 30 in a 45, gotta love people like that. but really i cant think of anything ive done latley that would piss someone off.

·
Registered
871 Posts
people suck, there no real way to get around it, its probably better you loos a tire than your head you know??? I have had numerous incidents with people on the road, them cutting me off me passing them out and then having to deal with their obnoxious brights filling my car with light, tailgating, brakechecking, people flashing guns, all the way up to a guy trying to punch me after he rearended my car, that guy was NUTS!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
people suck, there no real way to get around it, its probably better you loos a tire than your head you know??? I have had numerous incidents with people on the road, them cutting me off me passing them out and then having to deal with their obnoxious brights filling my car with light, tailgating, brakechecking, people flashing guns, all the way up to a guy trying to punch me after he rearended my car, that guy was NUTS!!
Where do you live, the hood of Lombard? :tongue:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Where do you live, the hood of Lombard? :tongue:
I got rearedned right by Cheeseburger where the meet was, that was a few years back. This guy in Lombard followed me pretty much back to my house a couple of months back all because he was riding my ass and gave him the funeral march down the street, I stopped the car a blcok or so down and the guy was yelling and calling me a.. well you get the idea.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its amazing who we give a drivers licence to these days, twice today ive had people pull right out in front of me. where i had to hit my brakes hard, then they procede to drive 20 under the limit. like why did you pull out in front of someone if your gonna go slow? sometimes i just wanna ram them, but that would mess up my car and plus the insurance company would see it as my fault so i think its best i try not to hit anyone no matter how much they deserve it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts