TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just, numb. two hours ago or so. ****.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Dude, I'm so sorry.

I lost my mom two years ago to a car accident, so I can relate....

My prayers are with you!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Just take a deep breath, allow the good memories to fill your mind my brother. You will persevere, as your mother would wish of you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
sorry to hear that amigo. we are here for you if you need to vent, or if you need advice. keep a stiff upper lip though, the pain will go away, and you will remember the pleasant memories, but it will take time. how long depends on you. it always helped me to remember that other family members are having the same feelings as you, so if you be strong for them, it will also help you get over the pain quicker. hope this helps my friend.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Sorry to hear brother. Lost my father when I was 15 .. that was about 17 years ago and still miss him to this day. Life goes on ..

·
Registered
414 Posts
My condolences and prayers to you. I can relate as well. Lost my mom in 2011 and almost 2 years to the date she passed away my brother died. It was unexpected. Only my dad and me left. So i spend as much time as possible with him. It is still hard at times for me, but i try to manage. I really wish i could say more but i am starting to tear up again. Take care and god bless.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
My deepest sympathies to You and your Family, my prayers for you and your family.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had forgotten, but my wife reminded me; we already had purchased my mom's Christmas present, and just couldn't wait to hear her reaction from it come Christmas time. It's a custom made photo album with pictures of all of her grandchildren, and a fantastic poem written by my wife, just for my mom.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I had forgotten, but my wife reminded me; we already had purchased my mom's Christmas present, and just couldn't wait to hear her reaction from it come Christmas time. It's a custom made photo album with pictures of all of her grandchildren, and a fantastic poem written by my wife, just for my mom.
i would display it at the funeral so everyone gets the chance to see it. i think it would be a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
i would display it at the funeral so everyone gets the chance to see it. i think it would be a nice touch.
+1

Prayers for peace and understanding my friend, may you find tranquility during these times. Love your wife and all your family that is around you. And as mentioned already, don't mourn a deceased life, but celebrate a life lived to the fullest I'm sure. Riding on a similar boat as we speak.

God Bless.........:angel2:

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Sorry to hear it. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts