TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be purchasing, (assuming there are no surprise stipends) a 35th anniversary thunderbird with 32,000 miles on it tomorrow. Damn I cant wait, I'll post pics as soon as I can with it next to my POS cougar. Just thought I'd let you guys know that this man is not straying from the mn-12 path!!!:D :D

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
tony8470 said:
I will be purchasing, (assuming there are no surprise stipends) a 35th anniversary thunderbird with 32,000 miles on it tomorrow. Damn I cant wait, I'll post pics as soon as I can with it next to my POS cougar. Just thought I'd let you guys know that this man is not straying from the mn-12 path!!!:D :D
Congrats. :thumbsup: My favorite. Take good care of her.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Sounds awesome. I cant wait to see some pics. Keep the cat for the daily driver and keep the bird with low miles. Might even be able to get real cheap collectors inssurance if you only drive it like 4K a year or less.

Also let Lance at the 35th Registry know what you are picking up so he can put it in there.

-Shawn

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I would keep it but im still paying my dad off for it, since he fronted the money for me on it. it would be 460 a month just to keep both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts