TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had some little cheap ones on it before, then went back to the V8 emblems last Summer. I came accross these a couple of weeks ago, and knew they were what I wanted. I used the HD 3M double stick on them, and I LOVE the way they look and the reaction they get. :)

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
or someone driving herbie the luv bug

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like tbirdbrain said, these would be tacky on any stock Tbird, but work perfect on this. The engine is fairly radical engine for the street, and with the .600 lift and 248 @.050 cam, it sounds it also. Every intersection it is sitting at, it draws a hugh amounts of attention. The engine is mounted solid to the car, so every hit of the cam shows with the rocking of the front of the car. The exhaust is headers, duals, into 2 Dynomax Race Bullets dumped behind the transmission. Visualize the car next to mine hearing and seeing the car, then looking for some indication of what it has in it. No V8, no High Performance 351, no Stroker, Only a Smiley Face. The look on there face, Priceless :)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Gawd I love your car. Just too cool !!

Wish I had an extra 100 cubes.

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
that is a cool emblem. I have a t shirt with a happy face that is dead with a bullet in the forhead. That would make a cool one also.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'd draw a toungue sticking out. :tongue:

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
392Bird said:
The engine is mounted solid to the car, so every hit of the cam shows with the rocking of the front of the car. The exhaust is headers, duals, into 2 Dynomax Race Bullets dumped behind the transmission.
Wow...that just sounds....wow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts