TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just picked up a 94 S/C with 104k on it. Body is perfect but it needs head gaskets. I am gonna do the whole motor and should be down for the first meet this spring! I will post picks when i get some. Hope everyone is doing good and i hope to see you soon!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not until we get rid of some of this snow. we got 35" the other day so she wont be moving for a while. I will be down to show it off soon enough.:cool:

·
Administrator
8,110 Posts
Looks good Robert!

I noticed in the pictures that 15 inch rims are on the car. Do you have the 16 inch SC rims?

Joe

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good Robert!

I noticed in the pictures that 15 inch rims are on the car. Do you have the 16 inch SC rims?

Joe
No.:( the guy I bought the car from only had the 15's and some cobra r's that he sold. I have the 18's from my 95 to put on there and i will keep my eye out for a set of s/c rims

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
nice car. lets race for pinks!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
thanks dave, nice to see your still alive. You gonna get another MN12 or is the lincoln your new love??
yeah I am still alive, just really silent modding....

I want a 97/98 Mark LSC, but for a while it'll just me and the LS...

·
Registered
892 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I just bought new heads on Ebay!! I might get to drive her this year!! OOOps, i think I just messed myself:eek: :confused:
So how far do you want to go with this motor. Camshaft is the key. None available I see that are anything but ancient philosophies. Of course, what would one expect for ancient cars. So what are the heads you bought? Maybe a glimmer here.

Brad

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are factory heads but they have been gasket match ported and polished and enlarged chambers. The guy said he was running 13's with them so they must flow pretty good. He had a cam and some other crap in it too. I am just gonna get it together for now and probably i will take my tax returns next spring and dump 3 or 4k into a monster. I would like to see low 13's next year. But this year I will still smoke some honda's ( on the track of course )

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update!!

I spent a few hours under the hood today. I got the heads, intake plentum, exhaust manifolds timing cover, tensioner pulleys, and oil lines bolted on. now it is little crap like injectors, wireing, belts and hoses. hopefully I can hear her run tomorrow!? Things are definately different under the hood of an S/C.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts