TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after seeing This thread I decided to buy another Bike...I found one about an hour from here and think I might pick it up. I had one of these in 2002 and it was the most comfortable "quick" bike I ever rode...anyway, post your opinions!

This is the same one, just don't have the "actual" picture of it yet :D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Is that a Ka I see in the backround? :confused:

-Miller

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yeah, that's a Ka. Look like roller skats on steroids.

Nice bike. When I get the cash saved up I want to get one as well. That is kind of what i am looking for. Good find.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx,

When I bought my last one new in 2002, I bought it for the comfort primarily. being 6'4", it is hard to find a bike that I'd be willing to ride for more than a few hrs...When I had my last one, I made a few VA-NJ trips on it...no complaints at all :D Not the fastest thing, but not that pricey either. I think it does the 1/4 in low 12s...Not bad for a "toy" IMO.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
Nice and I like the color too. My bike is going to be stripped and I'm going to rebuild the engine and powdercoat a lot of it including the frame. I'll send the frame out since I don't have an oven that large. Rewire it etc...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Mind me asking, what does something like that run? I looked a few years ago, but those dreams were put to a screeching hault at the prices. I am sure they haven't gotten better... I am just curious what I should set my goals at.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sorry to cost you 3 grand. How does Mrs Kid like it? My wife won't let me sell my old bike- '82 650 Seca. She keeps hoping we'll get time to ride it, but with my 4 yo son and no sidecar, it isn't likely to happen anytime soon. It needs some money invested in it now: tires, shocks, battery, fork springs, oil change, fork oil change, paintjob...
Enjoy the new bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts