TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around much anymore. Mostly due to family life, child, and all the things that SUCK UP all your free time and drain your interest in anything but SLEEP when you can!

So the car has been running, but am currently fighting what I think isn't enough converter. Single plate...think I am going to go with a double or tripple.

Anywho...on for my new interest. My current daily driver. Had it for just over a year now.

2003 F-150 King Ranch CrewCab
Fabtech 6" lift, 17x9 Mickey Thompson ClassicII's, 35x12.50-17 BFG MudTerrain KM2's, SCT tune, CAI, and Mag-Hytech trans pan & diff. cover.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Love the plate location! hey if you have to have a front plate why not put it underneath lol. I can just see it now, but officer the front plate is mounted in the front just get down and look.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL I like the plate location as well.. thats great! and I'll bet it is high enough to be legal.. LOL

And is that a King Ranch? I think they are the greatest truck (well, barring the Lightning) that Ford made... I could just sit in one and smell the leather and be happy! Its the same leather they use for saddles...

Nice truck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts