TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Very nice! Same model and color as mine.... mine looks completely stock though. Did you get it repainted in the factory tri pearl? I had a hard time finding touchup in that color.

Love the wheels, 18's? Next year im looking at some like them for mine/

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
I've never been a fan of the headlight covers. Otherwise looks great. Nice car. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
7,617 Posts
Looks mean! Unlike Trunk Monkey, I have always loved the look of the headlight covers. One question for you, what are those hood pins you are using? Any better pics of them?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Looks good! Try taking some pics at mid-day. Sunset (or sunrise) leaves a lot of dark shadows.

Al

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Looks good Chad, we'll have to meet up this summer for a cruise of some sorts. Wondering about your hood pins as well. Are they the Quik-Latch Hood Pins? I ended up selling my Aero Catch, didn't like them any-mo. Looking at the Quik-Latch now. Kinda pricey tho.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The hood pins are locking pins. With the new hood the old latch didnt fit well. Im not going to put the chrome strips back on. I think it make it look unique.

·
Registered
482 Posts
It looks nice but mean. It's classier than the flames on the hood. You need about 400 HP for a hood like that to back up what you are advertising.

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
I'm not going to put the chrome strips back on. I think it make it look unique.
Anything missing pieces is unique:tongue: Any plans to remove or paint body color the side and rear bumper strips then?
Kinda like my rear corner lights ... :tongue:

(This is a running joke between myself and XR7-4.6 - I'm not bad mouthing your car.)

It looks nice but mean. It's classier than the flames on the hood. You need about 400 HP for a hood like that to back up what you are advertising.
I like the way you think. :D

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im going to leaving it just the way it is :). She is going back to the bodyshop to get some paint touch ups and get the hood adjusted a little bit.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I absolutely love it! Looks fantastic. If it was me, I would put the trim back in and plastidip the whole line around the car black or smoke. Its cheap, it would look good and you can peel it off if you don't like it. Great job, nice mn12s in Wisconsin are a rarity.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts