TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I didn't think it was possible to create something so fugly that even 430 hp 480 ft-lbs could not make it cool. Thank you Dodge, for proving that anything truly is possible.

On another note, that site is pretty cool, someday I hope to be able to afford to go there, hit the random car button, and then go buy whatever comes up :)

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
DISGUSTING

What an ugly piece of $HIT! I don't care what it's got under the hood, looks like they took a Pontiac Aztek and stepped on it, then slapped on the fugliest front end they could find and called it cool.

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I don't care what any of you say, I saw a report on it on I think Autoweek, and all I gotta say is I love that car, I think it looks great, good call PowderBoy

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
H2s suck. Neway... i like the front end. The *** is what destroys it. Why in hell did they make a wagon? They could have followed up the muscle car era with a hemi AND a really big coupe.

·
Registered
242 Posts
WWWWWWWWWHOOOOAA dude, Why do you say the H2's suck? They drive awesome. I almost bought one of the ones I drove yesterday and I am probalbly gonna buy one by the weeks end. So if you havent driven one, there is no need to criticize!

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I saw a report on Autoweek also about the H2, and they said underneath it all, with the removal of the military grade equipment, it could one of the best 4x4's ever.

·
8,239 Posts
When was the last time you drove a H2?

Yeah whatever..

In my opinion, the H2 is the best SUV on the market, period. I would be proud to own that GM. I had the oppertunity to drive my cousins for a week while he was out of town, and every inch of it impressed the heck out of me.

Plus the girls like it.

Justin
HanMan said:
H2s suck. Neway... i like the front end. The *** is what destroys it. Why in hell did they make a wagon? They could have followed up the muscle car era with a hemi AND a really big coupe.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
sorry sorry... i do have respect for the car.... what i meant to say what H2s Suck compared to H1s!! I dont like how the 2s look. Fugly. Although i guess the old ones were too... but it didn't matter bc it was made for military use. The h2 is alover now... and its not the military using it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no doubt the H2 impresses the ho's like a caddy on gold dubs. and being that they make them 10 minutes from me, buy one if you can. they were good in their purist form, the H1, and are great in the newest entity. if arnold endorses them, you know they gotta be good, and the bling factor is nice. nothing like a black on black H2 on 24 inch lexani's.
michael

·
8,239 Posts
well, you gotta think about what you want in a SUV.

Do you want leather seats and onstar like the H2, or do you want a diesel motor, and no heat, like the H1.

Sure the H1 has better off road capabilities, but how many hummer owners actually take it offroad.

The h1 is clearly a military vehicle, without luxuries. The h2 is clearly a civilian vehicle.

JH

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i agree justin, they have an annual convention here in south bend for the hummer owners. i'd say roughly 99% of the H1 owners are dot.com style yuppies. and to think they look down on the H2 owners...
michael

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Does this "capable off road vehicle" the H2 have lock-in hubs? Full time fourwheel drive? A manual transfer case? Maybe none of the above?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts