·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Looks good!!

now polish those headlights!

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
That is cool. It would have been cooler if it could come out from around the bird spraying horizonal. The headlights if you clean them for 5 minuites each with meguires #2 wax and polish them for 15 minuites each with meguires #3 they will look almsot as good as new.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blown96bird said:
That is cool. It would have been cooler if it could come out from around the bird spraying horizonal. The headlights if you clean them for 5 minuites each with meguires #2 wax and polish them for 15 minuites each with meguires #3 they will look almsot as good as new.
The purge.....I wanted something a bit different than others on here, several people have that set-up

The headlights are cracked a bit, which allows water in and blows my bulbs sometimes. Why polish em if my new ones coming from ebay 125 shipped.....

Thanks For comments though.

Purge will be re-done sometime soon, as I wanna lose the dual purge outlet. It uses way too much gas.

Dave

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:

Purge will be re-done sometime soon, as I wanna lose the dual purge outlet. It uses way too much gas.

Dave
dave, i think if you got them to both purge at the same time, you would use much less nitrous. like run both lines to the middle of the cowl and then back to each corner of the cowl. the way you got it right now, one line is purging a ton of nitrous before the other line even gets any. i think i'm gonna go with the purge in the grill. cuz i dont want to drill holes in my cowl. i'm just trying to figure out how i'm gonna secure the line so it doesnt blow back behind the grill under preasure. also can you buy extra purge line at autozone?

frank

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fdawg97lx said:
like run both lines to the middle of the cowl and then back to each corner of the cowl.

I hear what your saying but imo that would still be too much gas. I am gonna go to more thin lines and only one of them, but use maybe a V nozzle to get the effect, I have now, on a smaller scale.

And no they don't have purge lines at autozone. Go to a hardware store. or Home Depot.

Dave

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I was wondering where all my bandwidth was going! lol jk.

Check your mail Dave.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:

I hear what your saying but imo that would still be too much gas. I am gonna go to more thin lines and only one of them, but use maybe a V nozzle to get the effect, I have now, on a smaller scale.
I've seen a kit that was designed for just giving the purge effect. It's the bottle and purge solenoid with all the tubing. No controller box since it wasn't designed to actually spray nos into your engine. Someone will buy it and spend the 45 bucks to fill the tank just so they can go around purging at red lights. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Al_Florida said:
I've seen a kit that was designed for just giving the purge effect. It's the bottle and purge solenoid with all the tubing. No controller box since it wasn't designed to actually spray nos into your engine. Someone will buy it and spend the 45 bucks to fill the tank just so they can go around purging at red lights. :rolleyes:
It's a CO2 system, I have seen em for like 200 bucks. Stupid IMO

Dave

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Finally have my purge installed now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts