TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a 92 Pontiac Formula Firebird...it has a stock 305 in it right now with dual flowmasters....this summer it will hopefully a a 350 in it or something a lil bigger..... this is my daily driver...my t-bird is my show car....

thanks for lookin
Jay

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
it looks just like my friends 89 camaro. Where are you supposed to put ur Ttops in those things though? My bros firebird has a kind of rack where ur lower subs go... i haven't been able to find any type of rack in his but his cars full of crap too.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i kinda rigged up a home made rack that holds mine...it sits on top of the subs....but still gives the subs there space...i jus gotta put tha hatch down a lil more careful when i have the tops out....realy isnt that bad...ill get a pic of the rack later on tonight...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
before i installed everything mine had a leather bag like thing that they both went in and zipped up so they wouldnt get scartched up....but now i cant use that thing anymore..

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
ahhh thanks. ill try and find his leather bag amongst the crap in his trunk. Amazinly 2 weeks ago i found towels (still wet) from washing his car a week b4 that

typical kids car i guess. Always smells like chinese food now cause he took 2 deliverys in it.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Yeah, here's my other bird. Big mean and white, like the other one.

·
Registered
366 Posts
this is the other bird in the family... it belongs to my little brother

87 Formula 350, stroked to a 383
LT1 intake, roller rockers, compleete exhaust, 3.73 rear, Ported and polished stock heads, etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts