TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the last few items I have before the movers come pack my house to move to Japan. I don't have set prices, just send me an offer to include shipping.

if these parts aren't sold by march 31st or someone claims them, ill throw them away or scrap them.

first, rebuilt 3.8 SC alternator maybe 3,000 miles since I bought it.

Set of Sport/Mark VIII front brake calipers w/ rotors, brand new break pads rotors, brackets w/ all hardware. have 80,000 miles on them and look great. The pads have just a few thousand miles on them.

94/95 SC cluster/gauges. let me know if you want the whole cluster or just the speedo.

2 MAFs. first one is C&L 73MM with 36lbs injector sensor for a stock 94/95 SC. you can swap the MAFs out from your old intake. second is MARK VIII 80mm 19lbs injectors. should work on any 4.6L car with stock injectors.

Set of 89-95 thunderbird/cougar clear corners. no cracks or damage.

Full set of blue leather interior seats. Front and rear. not the greatest shape, but no tears or rips in the leather, just the stitching. they are very dirty from sitting and clean up good. I forgot to take a pic of the bottom. ill get that soon. the clear corners and MAFs are sitting on it during those pics. I will not ship these!!

Last I have 94/95 SC bumper. Pearl white in color. got some scratches on it, but no tears or rips in the bumper itself.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Best way to get ahold me is via cell 240-381-5713.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'll take the clear corners, and if the boost gauge works on the cluster that too! Shipped 86303 thanks!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both mafs, clear corners, and speedo are spoken for already. If the deal with the clear corners or speedo falls through, I will let you know.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump....

Clear corners and mafs are gone

Speedo still available.

I also have a set of 26in X 10.0 X 15in. Used half a season. Ill get oics up soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts