TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as a few of you know i have finally gotten a PI motor for my bird. I just got the engine back from repairs on monday, and i have begun putting it in. I am dropping it in the car today, and i believe i should be able to have it running by friday/saturday, ive been tinkering with it every day after work from about 4 to 9.
didnt go to work today, so its time to throw things in high gear......just figured i would let you all know that the florida chapter will have another PI bird in the stable.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Congrats on finally getting it running Marc.
Sounds great,even over the phone.Now lets get some videos of this beast in action!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, as larry, and a few others know i finished up on the swap this morning at about 5:30 AM. pulled an all nighter so i could have my car back...PI swap is totally worth it and man this car is so much more fun now. A few things left to do, replace the PS pump, and have to figure out what the deal is with the passenger side valve cover gasket, its drippin a little bit of oil onto the manifold and making a bit of a smoke show......Thank you to all that helped, and talked me through a few problems that i came across.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts