TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i just got a hold off one of those g tech things and i ran my can it said my quarter mile time was 16.29 i dont know how acurate this is 0-60 was 9.12 all i have done on my car is mac underdrive pulleys 2.25 true dual flowmaster exhaust msd ignbition coil bosch platinum 4 plugs and wires custome k&N filter and gutted maf

·
Registered
443 Posts
gutted maf? get rid of the gutted maf...find a stock 70mm...also...get rid of the bosch platinum plus 4's...use motorcraft or autolite copper plugs...copper conducts a better spark...platinum only lasts longer...i garuantee you'll see an improvement...

·
Registered
940 Posts
jim said:
gutted maf? get rid of the gutted maf...find a stock 70mm...also...get rid of the bosch platinum plus 4's...use motorcraft or autolite copper plugs...copper conducts a better spark...platinum only lasts longer...i garuantee you'll see an improvement...
If he's got DIS, he probly should keep the platinums (my personal preference, high output DIS shouldn't have any problems with sparking on any type of spark plug), and I agree on motorcraft though(always stick with you own kind)

·
Administrator
8,246 Posts
I don't think Ford makes the colder plugs in platinum, just copper. Dan at 5 Star told me that's all there was.

Joe

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
get the copper 32C's for stock engine, 22C's for a modified one with a chip and 180* t-stat............ Copper plugs provide a better spark, but don't last as long (change them every 20,000)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts