TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a used parts yard. Found a set of nice chrome 05-06 grand am/grand prix wheel? I beliebe thats what they are.

There almost in mint condition with new pirelli tires.

Worth 700$ easy. Im getting them for 178$.

I believe the lug pattern may be 5x110 our cars are 5x108 which means i shouldnt have to drill any of the holes in the rims.

Would they fit

Ive heard about wobble bolts but im not going that option.

So could i mount thrm and ride may e put a washer on each lug before the lugnut? Or could i swap the hub?

There really nice and i didy get to luok at the much but i believe they are 16/17 factory chrome rims.

If this is a no go i have a option left of getting 02 sport ford windstar 5 spoke rims and tires but 1 rim has a few scratches and a bad tire.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http://m.ebay.com/itm/281445629413?nav=SEARCH

They also look very similar to this wheel

Its from a contential which fits our cars. Only difference is its a little more buldged and smooth looking.

Guess i might have to break out my dial caliper measuring tool and chexk the distance between the lugs.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I think those wheels are 5x115mm which is larger than 5x4.5, no chance they will fit an MN12/FN10. People frequently run those 5x115 on 5x4.5(5x114.3) on Crown Vics (lots of Dodge wheels are that BP as well).

I am always rolling around wheels to try on other cars at the yard. Today I carried around a hub from a toyota corolla and a wheel from the same vehicle, to try them on other cars/wheels, because I didn't bring a tape measure, and didn't have my handy dandy already measured out bolt pattern stick.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill grab a photo today and hopefully yall will be able to tell me what vehicle they came from. Im stuck at grand prix or pt cruiser.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I work at a used parts yard. Found a set of nice chrome 05-06 grand am/grand prix wheel? I beliebe thats what they are.
Honestly, I feel the most important issue with these wheels, is not how much they cost or how they would look on their car, not even an issue of weather or not the wheels would fit.

I think the important thing here, is, what would Justin Beiber fans think of the wheels on your car?

·
Super Moderator
10,667 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts