TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I got my true duals a long while back but didn't have any pictures, now that I've got my camera back I took a few.

I'm running 2 1/4" duals from the rear o2 sensors to a magnaflow midmounted dual in dual out muffler with the built in x-pipe than two pipes snake around the gas tank and end under the pumpkin, than two more pipes are welded to each rear mounted dynamax muffler and finished up with some nice chrome turn downs.

I payed $112 for the magnaflow muffler shipped to my door from summitracing.com

I got the two dynamax rear mufflers from Robbie for free because he wanted something louder and didn't need them anymore

I payed $200 for the install of the 2 1/4 pipe and the chrome tips

A very nice install in my opinion, I'm very satisfied with the sound, but have been kicking around the idea of going back and having them install straight pipes with the chrome tips instead of the rear mufflers, they said if I wanted to go that route they would do it for free thats why they used seperate pipe to the mufflers from under the pumpkin.

I still suck at this pic in post stuff but heres a link to a gallery I dedicated just to these pics, if you want a better pic of any element of the system please let me know.

http://forums.tccoa.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=151

Thanks,

Chris_Murder :D

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good, i would personally get rid of the 2 rear mufflers
Its a continuous battle I have with myself on that, sometimes I want them, sometimes I don't lol :rolleyes: they even offered to weld straight pipe with the chrome tips and hangers there for free if I change my mind, which doesn't help my decision any

·
Registered
164 Posts
I just got mine put on about 2 weeks ago, and although Im running 2.5, I would recommend getting rid of the rear muffs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts