TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRUE STORY:

My wife and I went out for dinner tonight! As we left the restaurant, we were walking back to the car. We walked past a pearl white cadillac eldorado and my wife stopped at the passenger side door and said "Excuse me, you are not going to open the door for me?"

I looked back at her and gave her a funny look, "Umm, wrong car dear!"

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
LOL. That is pretty bad. I know some girls that are just as bad though. Some aren't even blondes. At least she has an excuse (I guess).

Russell

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
true story about a blonde:

years ago my sister had a friend who was blonde (still is now) and the three of us were going out to a movie i think, so my sis and i were getting ready. i was in the bathroom at the sink doing something and her friend (the blonde) was talking to me. i was wearing this rage against the machine shirt that was red and had a blue letter "e" on the front. for the record, we were both facing the mirror, and she asked me "what does that backwards E stand for?"

:uppoint:

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
:uppoint: this could turn into a very interesting thread if we keep getting stories about blondes.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
I would have left that wife standing there next to that GM pos... and found me a brunette in a Mustang named Sally...

·
Registered
724 Posts
TGJ said:
TRUE STORY:

My wife and I went out for dinner tonight! As we left the restaurant, we were walking back to the car. We walked past a pearl white cadillac eldorado and my wife stopped at the passenger side door and said "Excuse me, you are not going to open the door for me?"

I looked back at her and gave her a funny look, "Umm, wrong car dear!"
This same happened with my wife once, except she actually opened the door and almost sat down!!!! (the passenger door just so happened to be unlocked.) We both started laughing at the same time! The car in question was an early 90's Lincoln Continental, grey in color I think.

For the record, my wife is not a natural blond.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I think that blondes make life more interesting, having people around that do dumb things is what keeps me in a good mood. Not that it is always blondes that do the dumb s***. I think everyone has their blonde moments. Maybe not as bad as going up to the wrong car though.lol They say that laughter makes life better well you guys with blonde gf's/wives must have a great life or a comic one anyway.

Russell

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nickt...just gimme pics of you Bird please!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts