TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone has heard of this company. I bought an in-dash monitor that is a DVD/MP3/CD player. He states he bought it for over $1,800.00 dollars a month ago, and he sold it to me for $900.00. He garunttes that it works, and he said it is a great monitor!

Also, has anyone ever fit a PS2 into the glove box? I have asked this question previously, but I can't find the thread and I can't remember what the answer was. I am planning on installing the PS2 in my glove box, just as long as it isn't too big. If it does fit, what should I do with the cords from the controllers? Should I run them up and under my center console (of course I would have to buy cord extenders)?

If anyone has done this before, please let me know.

Thanks!

Scott Kornhaus

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
take some measurements of the glove box and the ps2. it could fit, but you might have to cut some of the glove box. as for the controllers, maybe if they are long enough, and the glove box will close when they are still attached to the ps2, you can run up through the compartment int he center console.. so that way you can easily store them with out disconnecting them. or if that doesnt work, just unplug them and stick them in that compartment or put them in the pockets in the doors. people have fit cd changers in the glove box before, so this isnt too far fetched of an idea. -greg

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I have seen their website. But I was just curious if anyone has ever delt with them? I mean, does anyone know if their monitors are any good?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts