TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow flock members

Me and my ex broke up over a month ago. (she's a psycho bit*h) I change my myspace password every week practically. She's been off my friend list for over 3 weeks. Well, to make a long story short, she hacked into my myspace account and changed a whole lotta shlt. I have no idea how long it's been like that for. How the hell did she get my password, hack into it, and how can I stop it from happening again.

Is myspace that easy to hack? Maybe I'll hack into hers....any tips on how to do this. I wanna play too damn it!!!!:D

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
The solution is super simple: stop going to myspace and delete your account, couldn't be any easier. How old are you?

And yes it can be hacked like a Christmas ham, there are sites that can show you how if you know what to look for. Why bother?

The only way to ever 'get back' at her is walk away and never look back anything else is kidds games.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Maybe she knows the password to your e-mail account, then all she has to do is have the password sent to your e-mail, then she gets into your e-mail and gets your new password. Maybe?

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe she knows the password to your e-mail account, then all she has to do is have the password sent to your e-mail, then she gets into your e-mail and gets your new password. Maybe?

I think she did have my email password so I changed it. Oh and BTW-you're only as old as you feel and I like to have fun. Not trying to grow old and die just yet.:D

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Ahh yes the psycho ex gf I have one of those. going on 3 years now and she still seems to know everything im doing... pathetic really. I know she doesn't have any of my passwords because I dont give them to anyone. and I change them periodically anyway. As for myspace I have one too because my current gf insists upon it so whatever makes her happy. I would say change you passwords and delete your emails, I use a random assortment of 8-10 character numerical passwords so I highly doubt she can figure them out, maybe give that a shot. Maybe she has a key stroke log in your computer and remote access? far fetched maybe but girls can be shady. Anyway good luck with this and if you find a solution short of making her disappear let me know cause I would love to be rid of the ***** too lol.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Anybody that says Myspace is for losers is either too old for it or don't have any friends. And the first one isn't true, because you're never too old for Myspace. :p

If she has access to your email address you use to log in, then she can just send a password recovery email to your email and get your password. It's that easy.

Well I read the above and noticed that my post was late. Just delete it and re-add all the people you talk to on your new one. Make sure to use a new name she doesn't know...lol.

·
3,868 Posts
Indeed, Myspace is for losers. Delete your account and live like a free man!
Smartest post I've ever seen from ya Nativedetroiter!!!!!!!!!

\m/ \m/

:D

And myspace is for people who prefer holographic friends on the bottom right corner of the screen as opposed to real ones in the real world.

Whose trying to grow old here? Many people my age (28) in AZ have a sham marriage, chained to mortgage, 2 children and hate their lives and wives.

Yesterday I sat in the garage working on seats to my hearts content without anyone bothering me. People GIVE themselves problems, myspace is just one small example. I had an account but when I saw how bitter/fake people acted toward each other in the real world I was done with it immediately.

Its like watching the travel channel instead actually traveling! Only a fool really thinks all those people on the 'friends list' are really their friends

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, I don't have alot of people on my friend list. The people who are on it are part of my life. Everybody on my list are friends I still talk to and hang out with, coworkers, family members, etc.

I know everybody on my friend list actually. To me it is a way of keeping in touch, finding out whats goin on that weekend, upcoming events, etc. Some people like it, others don't. I like having a myspace account but I understand why others would not so to each their own. I'm not gonna get in a pissing match about it. ;)

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Hello fellow flock members

Me and my ex broke up over a month ago. (she's a psycho bit*h) I change my myspace password every week practically. She's been off my friend list for over 3 weeks. Well, to make a long story short, she hacked into my myspace account and changed a whole lotta shlt. I have no idea how long it's been like that for. How the hell did she get my password, hack into it, and how can I stop it from happening again.

Is myspace that easy to hack? Maybe I'll hack into hers....any tips on how to do this. I wanna play too damn it!!!!:D
I'd suggesting changing your password AND the email address on the account. And if you havent already make the account private.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Smartest post I've ever seen from ya Nativedetroiter!!!!!!!!!

\m/ \m/

:D

And myspace is for people who prefer holographic friends on the bottom right corner of the screen as opposed to real ones in the real world.

Whose trying to grow old here? Many people my age (28) in AZ have a sham marriage, chained to mortgage, 2 children and hate their lives and wives.

Yesterday I sat in the garage working on seats to my hearts content without anyone bothering me. People GIVE themselves problems, myspace is just one small example. I had an account but when I saw how bitter/fake people acted toward each other in the real world I was done with it immediately.

Its like watching the travel channel instead actually traveling! Only a fool really thinks all those people on the 'friends list' are really their friends

Wait what, people actually make Myspaces and add people they dont know in real life? No wonder you guys look at it different.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
myspace sucks, just delete it, it serves no purpose that a phone or AIM cant do. i had one and still do but haven't looked at it or been to it in over 3 years, so who knows what mine says but i don't care either, too lazy to go delete it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Facebook for the win!

Actually, it's probably just as easy to stalk there...

But I would say start a new page with a new email address, and keep that one private, then add all your friends from the current page. It's probably not the easiest way, but your old page can be the decoy, and you can screw with her mind on that one :D

"What?! He's dating some Asian Chick now! Holy Carp, she looks just like Lucy Liu!"

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wait what, people actually make Myspaces and add people they dont know in real life? No wonder you guys look at it different.
Unfortunately, I have a myspace account and I know very few people on it in real life. I say unfortunately because it's a music page and as much as I hate myspace, it's almost required these days for a band. As for personal, my phone works better than myspace for keeping in contact with friends and family.

·
3,868 Posts
Unfortunately, I have a myspace account and I know very few people on it in real life. I say unfortunately because it's a music page and as much as I hate myspace, it's almost required these days for a band. As for personal, my phone works better than myspace for keeping in contact with friends and family.
Different story for band and I know because I visit it for bands songs lots of times. I think it was created with the intention for bands to spread music but thats hearsay on my part.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts