TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here tried the NASCAR tires on a MN-12 yet..... I am looking at getting a set possibly if the reviews are good enough....235/55/16 most reviews on Tire rack are for trucks..... thanks.

Jared

·
8,239 Posts
I have a 98 nascar edition f150 with the yellow goodyear tires.

To say the least, they suck. I wouldn't buy them.

Take a look at the 235/60/16 kuhmo kh11 from tirerack. This is a great tire for a tbird. Its a summer tire, not for snow of any kind.

JH

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anybody else owned a set of these tires??

Thanks Justin.....

Jared

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just put them on last fall. They are not a bad tire for the price, but personally I would put a lil more money into a better set. But if you car is stock these will grip the road fine for you.

-Brian

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
The NASCAR edition tires are just Eagle GT IIs with the special yellow lettering. The GT II is being phased out, many of the sizes have been discontinued already. The replacement for them, the Eagle GT-HR, is a very good tire.

cheers,
Ed N.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
i have gt hr's on the front there sweet in the rain, they never lock up, there very good tires, i have a set of 4 nascar edtion 235/55 16 tires in my garage, took them off a firebird they have a good 25k left on them, id put them on, but they look kinda sucksy quality, if you want the yellow letter looks theyd be cool though...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you interested in selling them off then?

Lemme know.....

JR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts