TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to try and go to National Trails on Wednesday, July 20. Weather permitting.

If anyone else is interested let me know.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I think my car will be being painted at the time or I'd go, so who will loan me a car to thrash for the evening?
Alan

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, NOBODY is interested?

Geez......thought I would get more takers than just one guy without a car. :tongue: :D

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
its my sister's birthday, otherwise i would

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Hey Alan, come and get a teal bird and go blow up the motor. Its only a 94 4.6 anyway.
I will sign the title over to you and you can have some fun with it before you replace the engine.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Darrin said:
Hey Alan, come and get a teal bird and go blow up the motor. Its only a 94 4.6 anyway.
I will sign the title over to you and you can have some fun with it before you replace the engine.
Bring it with the truck and trailor and we'll go together :)

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
With the workload that I have this time of year I am lucky to have been able to have gotten home at a normal time today. There is no way I can make that in the middle of the week. LOL
I wish I could though.

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
redneckcougarguy said:
Well, it was a fairly disappointing night for ET's but I was still fairly satisfied. I couldn't get any traction whatsoever but the problems I was having before seem to be cured. I could only manage low 14's because the least I was able to spin the tires off the line was still about 15ft. My trap speeds were still around 99mph but the best 60ft. I could manage was still about 2.33 because the wheelspin. Between the first time out and this time out I replaced the distributor and realized after the first three runs last night that I had set the base timing back to 10 degrees advance so that took off some power too.

In the end I still had fun. Any time you get to smoke people out with your burnouts is a good time. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts