TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
No, National Trails is in Kirkersville (just outside of Columbus on the east side)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Actually starts at 11. I'll be there, barring any unforseen problems.

Mike
- 13.68 @ 100mph, 1.951 60' on Street Tires
We do battle! :D Been a while since I've hung out, I will try to make this one. With my speedo/rear gear as-is, I hit my 115mph fuel cut at about 80. If I'm chipped, I'll see if I can get out of bed. :)

Remind me to bring lots of half shafts. :(

Oh wait...I may not pass tech. Do they still do a half-ass job of that? My cut-off isn't hooked to my alternator. I also have a home-made dash. :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Get a chip and get your arse out there! Oh, and you can't break half-shafts if the car won't hook, and for some reason, I'm thinking that the first TnT of the year, the track might be a little green. :(

I'm hoping that I'll be changing my sig after that day though....if I can get any traction that is.

As far as tech, I'm not real sure. Most of the time I just drop off my card, because they all know me and my car. You don't have to have a kill switch at your E.T.'s unless I'm mistaken. The car runs 12's right?

Mike

·
Registered
875 Posts
For the moment, but I'm not paying any attention to them yet.

Monday, they said rain Saturday, sun Sunday.

Yesterday it was sun Saturday, rain Sunday.

Today it's rain both days.

They also said right up to yesterday morning that it was going to rain all day yesterday. I have no reason to believe it's going to rain Sunday until I go outside on Sunday morning and get wet! Meteorologists suck!! I wish I could be wrong most of the time and not get fired.

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.