TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Alright, I <a href="http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi">joined</a>. I'll change the flag when I get home. ;)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Click on any of our links then click on TCCoA next to their location and it will have links to join.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
Lfteyechicken-The Armed Republic of Reproductive Hobbyists, The Armed Republic of Reprodictive Hobbyists
Stupidfly- The Empire of Halibrand
Sleepr- The Holy Empire of Sleepr
GreenBird- The Democratic States of Farthing
ShadowDragon- The Free Land of Hippays, The Dictatorship of LMAF, and The Armed Republic of Rice Haters.
Pooperscooper- The Republic of Lelchuck
MDJ1281- THe Armed Repubic of Wantabeer, The Empire of Needabeer
Mamburg- The Rougue Nation of MN-12
IronChopz- The Grand Duchy of Brass Expansion
93pimpin- The Armed Republic of Kumani Wanalaya
Vegeta99- The Commonwelth of Wasabi Peoples
Ezernut9mm- The Rougue Nation of Ezernutia.
Shaun Gilbert (friend)- The Armed Nation of USCC at USMA
Cougar_racer- The Armed Republic of XR7

These are the ones I know, I need the leaders of each of the following nations, so I can keep tally of who is playing.

The Free Land of Vodlandia
The Democratic Republic of Foobertia

I will keep a tally and edit this post as necessary to include all who are playing with their respective country.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I'm playing Rice Haters, LMAF, and Hippays just for the heck of it. ;)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Pooperscooper - The Republic of Lelchuk
mdj - The Armed Republic of Wantabeer.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Repodictive? :rofl:

You can have as many nations personally as you want, but you yourself can only have one in the U.N. at any time. If you personally have more than one and they catch you, they can delete all your nations.

·
865 Posts
yeah, I messed up the typing, so I just fool around with it, I made the right one, but I added the messed up one for fun, so we need to decide who we want to be our delegate, cause I don't want to be invaded or anything, I wanna make TCCOA, one of the better regions in the world...so any volunteers, or I can do it myself, we are having a vote here, and no it is not complulsory. BTW, list has been edited to reflect changes.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
It's um password protected, lets just not give out the password to anyone but TCCoA. ;)

·
865 Posts
oh yeah, we shall do that, but if you have a good friend you want to play, them by all means, invite them to the region, but keep it as close to TCCOA as possible.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Well Stupidfly is what got us started on it as far as I know, so my vote is for him.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts