TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time since we have had a really big meet here in NC. Lets get together on a date and place for this to happen. I'm up for ideas.

the last weekend in oct is out as I will be at the beach

nov 5th is out for me as well, as that is the date of the southern super heavyweight shootout in atlanta.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still looking for ideas/suggestions

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=71849

A saturday Rock meet might be good too as long as it's not an import/bike weekend and gas doesn't go up to $5.00 like they said it might.

Heck, at that price I might have to bump timing way up and switch to race unleaded which isn't taxed.

Nov. 12 seems to be the last Sat street drag night.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
November 12th makes a good date for me, thats the week after the sshs in Georgia, still trying to figure out who all is going to that.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP Nov. 12th at rockingham...should be a fun time, and the cooler temps should make for good runs, comon folks!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
not fixed yet. maybe this weekend. i need to get that thing up and running again. it's been too damn long.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
well... I'm still trying to get my car fixed after what has surpassed the Jmod from hell... but if I don't lose my license the 9th at court I will try to make it. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
you dont have to tell me about that, i ended up taking a bfh to the original valve body and buying one from performance automatic. of course now im running the jmod with the tranny that darrin built me.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
yeah we've all broken something one time or another. mine's just been the least costly :D (so far..)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm interested in goin'... I've yet to pit my SC against anyone... :)

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
yeah we've all broken something one time or another. mine's just been the least costly (so far..)
with all the extra hp your running, id start saving for a new tranny now, and do it right the first time. you can learn from my mistake when it comes to that one, hell i could have swapped in a stick with all the cash i dumped on my tranny. DOH!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
i might need one. have to check up on that chip still. the brake lines were horrible so i have to see about getting a shop to bend about 18 total feet of line. the other line was just as bad with rust. luckily that won't cost much but you should see these things.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts