TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at wheels/tires for my BMW and they are located in Asheville,NC

The guy refuses to ship them to Michigan. And even then he wants me to pay him with postal money order...Which provides me with no protection!
I don't want to do that! No problems with paying at all for shipping but I want to use PayPal.
He has a business in town and does not want to deal with it.

Can anyone here close to it do me a favor and pick them up and ship them to me?

Please let me know if anyone can do this for me.

I would really appreciate it...Thanks!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
4 hrs. away from me PHATBRD sorry man :( I would love to do it for ya, but that's a lot of gas on my non existant budget. Good luck sir.

·
Super Moderator
9,303 Posts
Sounds like what I had to go through to get my Cobra Rs. sik97bird was kind enough to go through and do all the dirty work for me...

There's lots of big hearted folks in NC, I'm sure one of them will step up to the plate for ya. Best of luck man!

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
Sounds like what I had to go through to get my Cobra Rs. sik97bird was kind enough to go through and do all the dirty work for me...

There's lots of big hearted folks in NC, I'm sure one of them will step up to the plate for ya. Best of luck man!
You're lucky. Sik97bird lived about 10 miles from the guy you got your rims from.

I'm 2 hrs from Ashville (one way). I think the only TCCoAer closer to Ashville than myself is AndyR in Maiden, NC (1.5 hrs from Ashville - one way).

You're wise to avoid this guy who want's you to pay him with no protection for yourself. He must not want to sell those rims to badly if he's not willing to ship them anywhere.

Sorry I can't help. :( If this guy were in Charlotte or within a half-hour of me I'd be happy to help.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i have no idea what to do?

how much would shipping for 19 inch and tires be to 48313?

might be worth to me to trow couple bucks for someone to do it for me

please let me know!

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
I had 18" rims shipped to me from MI. It was about $55 or $60 for that.

I'd imagine for 19" rims AND tires you're looking at about $150 or more due to the weight and size of the set.

·
Registered
652 Posts
yeah i have no idea what to do?

how much would shipping for 19 inch and tires be to 48313?

might be worth to me to trow couple bucks for someone to do it for me

please let me know!

thanks!
I'm 6 hours away. I'm more than willing to go get them. Just pay for the gas in my truck.

Wow, didn't know that this is a 10 day old thread.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
yeah sorry... My brother is on a business trip in FLorida. Sorry I never got any notification that the thread was being replied to. As for what Alan says I agree. you keep the receipt and send it certified so you know someone signed for the mail. It's all good to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts