TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wooooo hooo man i am smart enough to know not to drink and drive so i figure i create some racket over here so fellas how many of you still have school i just took my final today in physics and what better way to celeberate then 11 shots of sky vodka and some jack and coke. I know you guys know how to party it up so lets hear it

·
Registered
488 Posts
:thumbsup: I'm not yet.Just got home from work w/ a case of bud light.Just opened my second one, another 9 at will be a good night afer all.The perfect way to correct a cra**y day at work.:zbeer: ENJOY THE BUZZ (I know I will when I get there) LOL

·
Registered
871 Posts
My company had a huge party,and had an open bar :) We were still drinking after the power went out (i was told) I think a power line went down. Yada, Yada, Yada, my bosses didn't get into work untill after lunch time the next day :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
super troopers is definetly the $hit man my buddy just through up on his carpet so i kinda gotta baby sit him. I learned my lesson a while ago. Don't fall a sleep or you are going to throw up so gonna stay up for about 2-3 more hours its 3:00 Am right now

·
Registered
871 Posts
2 bad im on Long Island, not anything cool here. But my company did give away 30 inch tv's.:D

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
3 years ago... i think it was the 2nd or 3rd time i ever got drunk, i had 1/2 bottle capt. morgan and 8 shots of vodka along w/ a few screwdrivers... all in 1.5 hrs. Woke up in my dorm bathroom laying on the toilet. haha, good time.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
<------drunk :zbeer: :tongue:

im so glad i went out tonight. i went to a bar and hung out with two smokin girls who both have boyfriends. their bf werent there though, and i was kissing and hitting on those girls as if they were single. i love a challenge :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
damn you mike, you didnt call me. ***. I just got done yesterday with 3 finals in 2 days.

Friday - Differential Equations
Saturday - Circuits and then Statics right after that.

Now on monday i have a easy breezy Algebra exam.

but what did i do after saturday was done?? went home, saw Stuck together (hillarious), went to ihop to get some food, came home and went to sleep till about 30 minutes ago (4.00pm). I love sleeping.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
im not now but i sure as hell was when this was posted. I got 5 blow off clases and physics so finals is a joke for me. Also, i exempted 3 of them. Who likes high school? i cant believe idiots have 2.0s.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
HanMan said:
im not now but i sure as hell was when this was posted. I got 5 blow off clases and physics so finals is a joke for me. Also, i exempted 3 of them. Who likes high school? i cant believe idiots have 2.0s.
i had a 2.6 :D loved pickin on those geeks and ugly girls

·
Registered
212 Posts
I graduated with a 2.67...which isn't bad considering I ended first semester with a 1.3!

I think it all had to do with the topic of this thread!!! LMAO :leftright

1 - 16 of 16 Posts