TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
all seats are gone, headliner is torn up, and the rest is in great condition. the dash is not for sale. carpet, rear seat quarter panels, seat belts, rear window carpet, third brake light cover, steering wheel, center console bottom half, and all trim pieces are good to go. will not ship big parts. pics upon request. thanks.

·
Registered
961 Posts
tweed centers and leather sided seats. no rear fold downs. the driver side seat is torn up, and the rest is in great condition. the dash, steering wheel, and center console are not for sale. seats, carpet, door panels, rear seat quarter panels, seat belts, rear window carpet, third brake light cover, and all trim pieces are good to go. will not ship big parts. pics upon request. thanks.
And the PIC shall set you free.....

You know that I've been looking for seats.

·
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought you wanted leather? do you care if the seats are early model style? you need front and rear? ill work on pics.

·
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sure thing, nick. im gonna toss the big pieces. if anything, ill pull the fabric and toss the foam and seat frames and motors.

·
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my initial post says they are tan, so i guess they are tan. the driver seat is ripped up and missing a good sized area of the leather part. pics are coming.

·
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rear seat covers are sold. tossed the front seats but kept the tracks and motors. carpet, sail panels, seat belts, third brake light cover, steering wheel, center console bottom half, and trim pieces still for sale.

nick, you still need the seat belts, or seat belt? ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.